• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Who needs hardcore when you can just click on heads

    Battlefield 4 Who needs hardcore when you can just click on heads


    Who needs hardcore when you can just click on heads

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Get your towels

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    When you get your rocket launcher from aliexpress

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    When the queue is 14 players deep and all you want to do is play Shanghai 24/7. ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Message to a 90% admins of the Yanke servers on ps4

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I literally got kicked/ Killed in action in each of the US servers I joined for killing the admin or not letting their squad have an ez game, Also the BadBoys admin, imagine dying to someone who never does dogfights when you're a jet main lmao, couldn't take it huh? Killing me in action everytime I hop on a jet. I play on EU usually but sometimes in NA when most servers are empty here"Late at night" . So my question is, is it a yanke thing to be such dick heads or just my luck to get griefed by admins in every US server, never happened in EU btw.

    submitted by /u/ObessedPurpose
    [link] [comments]

    Solid 3 seconds of airtime

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Fun game on silk road with my mate

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    If you play BF4 in Asia servers, please send awareness to our fellow legit Asia players and stop populating this server. abusive admins, racist towards players, not actively balancing the team, self-centered admins who care about their freaking high KD numbers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Active clan with friendly members

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Tired of playing with randoms who don't communicate? Looking for a clan which has fun and plays with voice comms? Here at OLEG we join our Operation Metro server everyday, play as a team, have fun and enjoy each other's company :D We join the discord voice channel every day around 4pm UTC, and play till late in the night. At OLEG, if you need help with an assignment or to unlock a weapon, we will gladly help you. Moreover, if you're tired of hackers and bad admins, at OLEG we have nice, active and dedicated admins. We are not just a clan, we are a community :)

    submitted by /u/nic0tex
    [link] [comments]

    Server says it's almost full but almost no people when I join

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Tried playing BF4 again after not having played it for a while but when I join a server that says it's almost full in the server browser it's almost empty when I join it. Happened several times in a row, anybody experienced something similar?

    submitted by /u/TheOaktownOgre
    [link] [comments]

    Longest quickscope ever(that I've done anyway)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    How to avoid hackers, what are some good servers to play on?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Game is on sale and I used to play it a lot, I want to come back, so I was wondering what the best servers to play on were? Thank you :) Also, do you think its worth the $10 to buy it right now?

    submitted by /u/FShreds
    [link] [comments]

    Oh damn, so that means I can be a racist homophobe under the guise that BF4 is a dying 18+ game. Who knew morals were so easily changed?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Can someone explain this crap to me!? I’ve played locker like 400+ times!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Battle Pack Attachments

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I'm a new player and I've already unlocked quite a few guns, but I've noticed that a lot of the attachments are unlocked in battlepacks, and im wondering how long will it take for me to unlock them and how important they are, specially because i dont intend to spend money on battlepacks, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Juanifogo
    [link] [comments]

    okay okay ucav :D

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    So satisfying

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    My pilot: jumps out. Me: fine, I'll just do it myself

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Looking for my old friends

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I used to play BF4 on PS3 under the username LilBlue10 and used to play with a clan called WAR. I remember a couple of friends username but haven't been able to find most of the 30-40 members. I now play BF4 on Xbox one and would love to run Defuse with some old friends. My user on Xbox one is jking9103.

    submitted by /u/situationally_funny
    [link] [comments]

    IQ: 0

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    ROOM CLEARING SERVICE

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment