• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I swear I used to be good at this game

    Battlefield 3 I swear I used to be good at this game


    I swear I used to be good at this game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Man the hours I put into this game on Xbox 360 so many years ago, I used to have some really good games on console, big comebacks, high kill games, top squad. I just downloaded BF3 on steam though after getting a new pc, and God do I suck lol. I know it's a combination of using a controller without aim assist, a lot of rust, larger servers, and a skill gap from people who have more time on the game than me, but it hasn't been the pure nostalgia trip I hoped it would be

    submitted by /u/brick-baugh
    [link] [comments]

    Ps3 servers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Hello! Im interested in buying bf3 for my ps3 but i have one fear, when i buy it the servers will be without players, so i have question for you my ps3 bf3-playing friends, is there any servers wheres a lot of players? The best ones for me are those from europe

    submitted by /u/slavik_boi
    [link] [comments]

    help me with this error

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    hi , i re-installed the windows latly and reinstaller the bf3 steam version , every thing got installed ok and cealn but afte a while i get kicked from servers reciving this message

    can some one help me

    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'X' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.352) - Error loading pbag

    submitted by /u/The_Dude_79
    [link] [comments]

    One US TDM server

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for awhile now and played mostly on the vQ37 tdm server. I did not think I was that good at all and still don't, but I was auto banned for having to high of a KPM. Which sucks cus that was the best server to farm service stars in my opinion. Are there any other TDM servers that are populated from time to time or is it just that one?

    submitted by /u/NIGHTKILLA17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment