• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Battlefield 4 1200m headshot my longest shot ever

    Battlefield 4 1200m headshot my longest shot ever


    1200m headshot my longest shot ever

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    They never saw me coming...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Sniper vs mare's leg who will win?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Dodo birds be like

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I am the AA

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Which game mode requires more skill?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I was reading a debate on this subreddit about this topic, now I'm interested to see what the rest of the sub thinks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TerriblyFallout
    [link] [comments]

    Some guy pulling more in reality than I would do in a trusty little bird

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    ah yes, the L85, my favorite DMR.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    1632 meter headshot from June 2015

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Don’t Be That Guy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Can’t hide from me homie. ����

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Buying/Playing Battlefield games to get better at COD: Warzone... (?)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello

    So i play mainly now only COD: Warzone (F2P battle royale), i do like it quite a bit but im not really good gun wise, i need to improve my "gun skills" and also would like to play sometime something with respawns, some more classic modes such as Deathmatch etc... I do not own any COD (Call of Duty Games)... I should buy probably for this reason Modern Warfare which was launched with Warzone, its basically the same game movement wise etc... Here comes the problem... IM CHEAP :-)... Its too price for me even after "discount"... So i was looking for similiar games to play, free to play mainly, Black Squad, Counter Strike Global offensive, Dirty Bomb, Ironsight etc... I didnt really like any of those games, some are not even similiar to Call of Duty... I own Battlefield 3... I played it a little but didnt get into it that much, dont understand the game, the leveling of stuff etc.. ALso not a lot of people play it... And it they doo its the same few maps over again..Long story short... Im looking into subscribing to EA play to get acces to Battlefield 4 and Battlefield V (mainly) + Battlefield One also... I would like to play these more or less as a substitue for Call of Duty multiplayer games and modes Like Deathmatch etc...

    I would like to ask you, are the guns and gameplaye similiar between these games - Call of Duty Multiplayer (and warzone) and Battlefield 4/V/One...? I think there are plenty of modes and maps similiar to "Deathmatch" etc... for some quick and fun shooting with quick respawns (not like in Warzone), correct?

    submitted by /u/ThomasHasThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Pain.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Leaderboards are gone for me and my friends. Have they been removed?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    So my friends and I check our places on the leaderboards every now and then and for the past few days the leaderboards have kinda vanished. Basically when I am on battelog and look at the spot where it shows the leaderboards it says "No top Leaderboards" and I also can't find another way to the official leaderboards anymore.

    Is it possible that they removed the leaderboards?

    submitted by /u/RG_Reewen
    [link] [comments]

    BF6

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I heard 6 is gonna have 128-player servers, is that really better than 64? Not saying it's too big, but I'm just satisfied with 64

    submitted by /u/Battywat
    [link] [comments]

    Well..... First day back.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Sniper tracer round bounce off after hitting Target

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Battlelog Issue

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    [vymazané]

    submitted by /u/QuackSK
    [link] [comments]

    Another Montage :)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Commentary Loadout: RPK Ironsight

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Spawn kill 900m with amr2

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    BF4 "Please repair game and try again" on launch

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Yesterday BF4 wouldn't launch whatsoever, so after trying as bunch of different remedies i reinstalled Origin and BF4 but now on launch Origin is asking me to repair the game?

    I've tried and nothing works, what can i do?

    submitted by /u/Felwinter_II
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment