• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Loadout Conquest Strike At Karkand G36C Attempts At Destroying Tanks With Mines

    Battlefield 3 Loadout Conquest Strike At Karkand G36C Attempts At Destroying Tanks With Mines


    Loadout Conquest Strike At Karkand G36C Attempts At Destroying Tanks With Mines

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Battlefield CO-OP help needed!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Can someone help me get the coop weapons unlocked plz??!!

    submitted by /u/Smurf02Red
    [link] [comments]

    Ps3 Decorated Trophy help?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Can anyone on the PS3 platform help me get the bf3 achievement before the player ran lobby's get killed at the end of this month? I believe I only need to win 1 game of squad death match to get the trophy. I have all other ribbons besides dlc game modes (which I think aren't necessary: air superiority win, scavenger win, close quarters death match win, and domination win). I'm trying to get the Platinum for my newer account since I got locked outta my last one. Would appreciate it a lot and can help you sometime get your own trophy where you just need an extra guy or two on PS3 or ps4.

    submitted by /u/DeoneSoBord
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse not working in game. Solution

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    If anyone got problems with their mouses i found one that actually worked for me and is below from a very old post back in 2011. Huge thanks to PepPeronhi

    Enlisted: 2011-10-26

    2011-12-07 23:21 , edited 2011-12-07 23:22 by PepPeronhi

    create bf3 desktop icon---right click on it---go to properties---compability---enable "disable desktop design" (or whatever it is called in english)---apply---problem should be solved

    submitted by /u/HatsuneMlku
    [link] [comments]

    One of the few trolling videos I actually found funny back in the day

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment