• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Welcome to Metro - Up in the lift to get 1337 points - Old Clip from 2015

    Battlefield 4 Welcome to Metro - Up in the lift to get 1337 points - Old Clip from 2015


    Welcome to Metro - Up in the lift to get 1337 points - Old Clip from 2015

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I thought that I made a friend

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Be that guy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Every time...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    How to find the end of round screen on silk road

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    You guys will either hate me for this or just laugh at it. I'm laughing......

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    So Uhh...This is the peak of my battlefield career.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Playing the transport heli texi on Golmud is insanely fun

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Just finished one of those 3200 tickets, fast vehicle spawning matches on Golmud XB1, both teams were full and were pretty evenly matched, constantly taking/losing points, doing full-on armour offences and retreating.

    I decided to take it upon myself to fly the Transport Heli since everybody else was leaving it alone. So much fun, flying around landing in open clearings and collecting squads to ferry them to the next fought over location. Pretty crazy to land in the fields between A > C and just have a constant wave of people getting in/off while a massive firefight is going on.

    Probably made it better as squads were actually working together on both sides which is a rarity!

    submitted by /u/Lysabetalle
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one thinking this is the worst scope?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    A BF4 montage that I made a few years ago.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 is the best battlefield ever made!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I was just streaming BF4 Hardcore mode when a noob "me" kill two blind snipers :D

    https://www.twitch.tv/edgexii/clip/TameTacitCaribouTheRinger-TNrGYmqO63dUj991

    submitted by /u/xX3dgeXx
    [link] [comments]

    The true sandbox battlefield game. BF4 really proved how battlefield games should be done. You will not prove me wrong.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Cs5

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    After a long grind I finally got the cs5,the hardest part for me was getting the sniper ribbons becuase my aim is so bad, I probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a smaw

    submitted by /u/ps4-gamer2009
    [link] [comments]

    My first time doing an edit in ShareFactory, so I know it's crappy. Either way, it's a short compilation of my SMAW kills, enjoy!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Do you have Latency / Accuracy problems? I am an average player/fan, but when the server is full of high latency players my accuracy and K/D are greatly impacted.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Any unknown levolutions?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I was wondering are there many levolutions that aren't talked about much/unknown?

    One such example is a metal tower toppling on E flag on Caspian Border.

    Are there any other smaller levolutions/ destructible stuff on maps?

    submitted by /u/Plutosanimationz
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder what they thought if they saw it coming. Felt like sharing with ya

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I need help. I’m stuck in an infinite loading screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I can't join any Battlefield 4 servers. I'm stuck in an infinite loading screen. I uninstalled the game game and reinstalled it and it keeps happening. I'm on Xbox BTW.

    submitted by /u/Farlayy
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t always NPTFO but when I do I try to do cool shit.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Pure chaos

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Help needed:

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I reinstalled BF4 after a year or 2 and come to find my Ea/Origin account credentials expired. After fixing the problem by reseting the password as requested by the game, I still cannot connect to online-play. I am looking for any help to fix my issue. Please and thanks. Note: EA was not helpful on solving this problem.

    submitted by /u/ILuvU4What55
    [link] [comments]

    If you do this, shame on your family

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    So no one on BF4 likes to fuck around when it gets boring?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I know battlefield isn't meant to be a game you goof around in but cmon, I try the universal way to say you're friendly by crouching up and down but everyone is so gung-ho and just shoots on sight. Wish there were more players who were playing for fun. This game I was in, lots of people on enemy team left so I thought we'd cut them some slack because we still had like 20+ guys. So I tried going up to tanks and players to just goof off with and they all shoot on sight.

    So I'm curious. Are there any players who goof off or is everyone grinding for levels, attachments, and guns? Because if that's so. Kind of sad.

    submitted by /u/Dawn-Of-Dusk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment