• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Battlefield random dude helping me relocate

    Battlefield random dude helping me relocate


    random dude helping me relocate

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Great start of a game on Amiens

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    Took this pic in 2018, totally forgot I had it. Thought I’d share this with y’all.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Wish list for BF6

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    I really hope they don't mess this up;

    Here goes my personal wish list! I really hope other people agree!

    1- Bring back normal weapon customisation like in BF4! I like to make my weapon my own by adding attachments I like! (Barrels,muzzles,sights etc)

    2- If a Weapon mastery Camo is implemented again, please let me add it to the attachments I want and not a set amount like on BFV (often "attachments" I'd never use)

    3- CUSTOM SERVERS! (Man I miss them so much)

    4- Get rid of attrition! (One of my most hated features of BFV)

    5- Keep features like being able to grab Ammo from a support player! (Helps us a lot since a lot of players don't play their role!)

    6- Improved mantling and climbing!

    7- Get rid of the horrible Animations for getting in and out of a vehicle, rolling after falling out a window, reviving teammates, it slows the game down way to much! (Died countless times due to just being in an animation!)

    8- Bring back high Tick rate servers! (NO MORE DYING ROUND CORNERS!)

    9- Go back to the old style of parachute control! I miss using it whenever! And I personally hate the fact the it feels like parachuting with Concrete shoes on in BFV!

    10- And finally, please please please let it be a good launch!

    11- CONTENT! I repeat Content, do not do what happened in BFV, that was awful! Made premium look damn attractive! (Did get better towards the end of BFV) but it was an inexcusable timeline leading up to it!

    P.S, Please bring back the good old days of BF glory!

    P.S.S, I miss the only in Battlefield Moments!

    submitted by /u/TheLostGamerrs
    [link] [comments]

    One of the biggest Bruh moments I've ever had

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Nailed it.lol

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Hardest choice of my life.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:50 AM PST

    IS BATTLE FIELD 1 BETTER THAN BATTLEFIELD 5?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:21 AM PST

    I need opinions

    submitted by /u/LoadedTiger
    [link] [comments]

    At 47:18, Netflix's "Death to 2020" uses the Minsk theme from BF2142!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Wishlist to Battlefield 6 (Or just 'Battlefield'?), V2

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    This discussion is based on the assumption that we are getting a game staged in present time.

    1. Introduce spotting scopes to create a more immersive sniper role.

    How should it work?
    Sniping mechanics should not be changed. However, allow a squadmate to bring out a spotting scope and let them 'mark' an enemy at mid to long ranges.
    "how would this be useful?"
    The gimmick could for example show a precise range indication rather than just a mark, and allow the shooter to 'zero' the scope. Another mechanic could be a range 'dot', which indicates droprate and allows the shooter to compensate (Sniper Elite'ish mechanic). Maybe this is too overpowered? - maybe consider that you would need to reserve a squadmate for laying besides you rather than entering a building or a point.

    example, shooter perspective:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qoZFBtjskw (3:12 - 3:16)

    This proposition would make sniping feel much more rewarding and immersive and encourages teamwork and squadplay due to the additional support a sniper would yield.

    1. For gods sake, please don't make the guns feel like BB-guns again!
      TTK is such an important factor in FPS games. If a hardcore gamemode is not in the game, the main gamemode should feel like a medium between these - somewhere in between BF3 and BF4.
      BFV was great in the beginning but now guns feel useless.

    Balancing is key, but nerfing on a case-by-case basis is frustrating - let the community test additions.

    Next section can be skipped if you want to avoid a bipolar vehicle discussion.

    This also apply to and from vehicles.
    I want to be scared when a tank rolls over a hill. Currently, I'm not (BFV), as I have to be able to deploy almost ALL my ordinance in order to take it out. I usually just hide or die, due to my lack of caring about trying.
    I also want to be scared if I'm on the ground and I hear a roaring engine or a BRRRT from the A-10. currently, I'm not. However, I obviously also want to be able to fight back. Now, this is where I enter a bipolar conversation.
    Weapons able to be carried in a setup should NOT be able to onehit-KILL a plane (or a tank, for that matter), when a 30mm gun damages ground targets for less than 50 per - highly inaccurate - bullet. killing vehicles in planes agile enough to dodge AA fire from across the map is even harder.
    It's important to remember that it requires skill to effectively pilot a vehicle, whether that's a tank or an airplane/chopper.
    Obviously a person with 200+ hours actively piloting a vehicle is able to take you and me out more than once.

    Continue reading here

    1. Speaking of vehicles

    Get rid of the horrible vehicle spawn mechanics. Getting a vehicle SHOULD be competitive, but people sitting around in the 'lobby' with an auto clicker just doesn't seem useful to the team. BF3 did this really good, right? let's get back to this.

    1. Customisation and variety
      there's two examples I want to avoid here: BF1's lack of cositumizability and COD MW's Meta-weapon gameplay.

    Weapons should primarily be balanced according to class. Make the customisation and variety logical - larger round = more damage. bullet variations from COD is actually quite nice, but a .300 bullet should not damage as much as a .50 (please don't introduce a 'real steel' version of this gun).

    vehicle customisation in BFV was spot-on, except for the skill tree nerfs, although upgrades should only be level-based, not level+credit.

    Servers needs to go back to being community driven. Modern games currently have a tendency to shove playlist and maps down the players' throat (Cod, BFV, APEX) If I 'want' to play a certain map, I should be able to do so, without waiting for too long and have more than 1 or 2 active servers (Crossplay should also make this possible, regardless).

    and finally, Firestorm was a great concept! I really enjoyed this version of a Battle Royale, as the gunplay in Battlefield games is amazing compared to other installations (PUBG - too rough, Apex - too cartoony and fast, Warzone - Too meta-driven). If firestorm is attempted again, please make it F2P, as it will otherwise die just as fast as the BFV version did.

    1. speaking of credits
      I completely understand how MTX works in modern games. BUT, I'd rather see the next BF game reintroduce the cases from BF4, which: 1. Did not require a MTX 'key' or credit to open (BF1), 2. was awarded through leveling up guns and rank and 3. gave somewhat useful rewards (unlike BFV's useless cosmetics that often yielded a camouflage disadvantage).
      As the previous wishlist stated: please don't introduce whacky player skins. It's not what I'm signing up for, when playing a BF game.
      As a final note, please do not introduce advantage-giving MTX items.

    2. don't worry, this is where it ends

    Bring back the BF3/4 spotting mechanics. I know that there's divided thoughts on this, but BFV was a ridiculous mix of 'maybe' and annoying.

    submitted by /u/FiskenFiskRDT
    [link] [comments]

    Im so happy this game was free

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Lucky/Unlucky spawn

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Very lucky shots (on Xbox)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    One of the strangest glitches of all-time : BF4 Astral Projection

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Support guide for Dummies in 2021

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    phantom bow :D

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    nice

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Battlefield v team Deathmatch Gameplay (No Commentary)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    I just wanna give my thanks to the pilot who saved my life.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Why no BF3 flair?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    I have never played battlefield 4 before just wondering is it active PlayStation ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    Me and my friends love battlefield 1 and we just saw the premium edition of battlefield 4 is on sale and we are just wondering is it still populated on psn ?

    submitted by /u/TakeItEasydood
    [link] [comments]

    Hope you don't me posting some black and white dogfight/plane kills I think the effect made it look better ��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Is bf 1 still alive?Should i buy it?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    If not then should i buy bf 5 or which?

    submitted by /u/No_Illustrator1191
    [link] [comments]

    Played Battlefront 2 for the first time. If BF6 will be like that but improved, gonna be a great game.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    Since Epicgames lauched battlefront2 for free I got it but said, nah, i wont install it. Dont have neither time or space on my harddrive. After work I play mostly warthunder, and after that either hell let loose or BF4, but mostly hell let loose. Anyway long story short i deleted some stuff and inatalled battlefront 2, not having many aspectatives, cs i heard onli e it was crap at the beggining and bcs im not a starwars fan. At all.

    But daymn if it blowed me away. The only thing i could say at my first match was WOW. Great implementation of... well.. everything. from classes to geroes to weapons, customisarions, maps, enviroment, effects, immersion. Just WOW.

    The only thing that i didnt like was the third persion view and that even when it allowed first persons coudnt aim down sight.

    My second opion while playing was: IMAGINE IF THEY DO A BATTLEFIELD LIKE THAT. Boom. A smile down my face.

    A game like that with a, well, whatever setting, i dont really mind, as long is on earth abt human vs human and with present, nwar future or past weapons, furthermore first person and with aim down sight: DAYMN THAT WOULD BE F PERFECT.

    What u think?

    submitted by /u/albunny32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment