• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Did I get a good enough view of it this time?

    Battlefield 4 Did I get a good enough view of it this time?


    Did I get a good enough view of it this time?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    hmm nice balance.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    4 TOW shots under 4 min.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I get so protective whenever I try hovering the plane

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    I normally never look at my FPS but today I gave it a try and damn , not bad for a GTX 1060 :D all ultra 1080p

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Don’t creep up on me��

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Little Bird sweats don’t deserve rights

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    That's all

    submitted by /u/SoonerRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Admin abuse

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Is it me or nowdays the majority of server admins are abusing their powers to opress non vulgar opinions. Like tyrans censoring any opinion. My frend sad "I am dissatisfied with the admin's work" because on hardcore tdm he got killed for camping but the others in the enemy did not, and he got perma banned for "admin offense". In my opinion the game is full of oversensitive snowflake admins (not all of them), who are obsessed with control, and only looking to enforce their will on others. What is your opinion?

    submitted by /u/OMrKk
    [link] [comments]

    Most populated basic conquest server nowadays??

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I'm just looking for basic 64 player normalcore server that preferably runs dlc maps. Most the time when I get online all 64 player servers are half full. I'm wondering if I'm just going to the wrong servers.

    submitted by /u/FF5615
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone for real life version of RPG vs chopper?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Skill cannon in Bf4?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Is there a "skill cannon" like the autoloading 8.35 or the Selbstlader 1906 from Bf1 (guns that were hard to use but had the potential to shred people) in Bf4?

    submitted by /u/datlitboi
    [link] [comments]

    One of the strangest glitches of all-time : BF4 Astral Projection

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    Anyone else missing carrier assault

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:37 AM PST

    I always found carrier assault to be one of the most enjoyable game modes and now I miss it. Does anybody also feel like that?

    submitted by /u/Jocomol
    [link] [comments]

    Unica-6 Server

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    If you need to unlock the Unica-6 (or the deagle) I just opened a server in the US playing only sunken dragon for one day only. Please join if you need it, want to help others get it, or just want to have some fun on a map that is not on any other rotation!

    Edit: Added if you want to help others and clarification.

    submitted by /u/Blackwatch314
    [link] [comments]

    phantom bow

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Keyboard stops working entirely at random intervals ingame

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I have a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. At random points in BF4 games, the keyboard will just stop working. My mouse still works- I can look around and shoot fine but I can't move, jump, crouch, throw health, etc. this lasts 30 seconds or so and then goes back to normal. I'd say it happens 3-4 times every game. My keyboard works fine in all other situations and outside of BF4 I've had no issues with it.

    Can anyone help? Is it the game or is it my keyboard?

    submitted by /u/deadonarrival0095
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite assault rifle :part four: (final matchup)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment