• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Just utter sin.

    Battlefield 4 Just utter sin.


    Just utter sin.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    ATTENTION SCOUTS AT THE BACK OF THE MAP! Place a SOFLAM in an area to direct attention away from you, that way you can benefit yourself AND your team! The SOFLAM is an automated lasing system. You can score 150+ points for every lasered kill, and players like me will greatly appreciate it!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    What the fawk...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Dirt Nasty Sneaky RPG

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    After receiving excellent customer service by DICE/EA regarding my Battlefield 4 on PS4, I have a spare code for the Premium Pass (Europe Region).

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Phantom Assignment part 4 need help

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Hi I need 3 people to unlock the final phantom assignment, sadly I no longer have any friends that play this game. I have found all dogtags in final stand.

    Hit me up if you interested. Thanks

    ps: im on pc

    submitted by /u/lMICl
    [link] [comments]

    Team player

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    PS4 server CASTLES REAL HARDCORE bans people for being good at the game or when their puppy dog children the GODZ clan get upset because somebody spawned in the tank before them.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    I have ample evidence including an 8 minute clip of me joining the server and being perma banned because somebody else in my platoon logged into their server and they decided they didnt like her. She hadnt done anything wrong in the original altercation that caused this mess when she was part of a different platoon, she spawned into a tank before a member of the GODZ platoon and he decided to TK her endlessly for it. She was then banned but the GODZ members involved were unaffected. After several other altercations with GODZ several more people were banned and GODZ was unaffected again. After being banned myself simply because i had the same platoon tag as this other person i questioned it and asked to be unbanned, after talking to several server admins, some of which were helpful others were not, i was informed to join the PS community and request to speak with the server owner. Today I found that i was removed from the community and now have no ability to get unbanned and the only information i was given was that it was for my tag. If you dont want to deal with scummy practice or scummy people or admin ignorance do not play on Castles servers. Its not worth your time.

    submitted by /u/Zendead5
    [link] [comments]

    Helping a friend in need

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Battlefield 4 server spotlight

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    First double headshot (and probably the last one)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Guarding the long hallway on Flood Zone with my squad and this dude walked into my claymores at least 5 times. He responded with this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Ancient style montage

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Wavebreaker littlebird killstreak in tunnels/flag D

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    How to effectively use the A-10 Warthog?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    I'm pretty nooby at this game since I don't play it often, and I usually just play infantry, rarely use vehicles. Especially jets and helis. The A-10 warthog is my favourite plane irl so I thought I should try to master it in BF4 for fun. So, any tips? How do I use it? Do I use the gau cannon against infantry as ground support? When to use gau cannon vs missiles? Stuff like that. Thanks :p

    submitted by /u/ClemTheNovakid
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter killer

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Reflex goes brrrr

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Boom headshot

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Xtreme Stuntz

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment