• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Spongebob's got a bit of a lil' opinion

    Battlefield 3 Spongebob's got a bit of a lil' opinion


    Spongebob's got a bit of a lil' opinion

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    I kid you not I got another jet kill around 30sec after the vid

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed Rush Tehran Highway 33-9 SG553

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    How populated is Battlefield 3?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Is it worth buying BF3 for PC? I'm feeling nostalgic, but I don't want to buy it just to find that the servers are dead.

    submitted by /u/ben_wade54
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell am I dying to a heat seekers in an attack heli if I don't even hear locking on beeping? (PS3)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    There's nothing more infuriating than trying to sneak up on enemy attack heli because he's flying low and pointing to the ground and I'm way up high only to realize he was locking onto me the entire time and I didn't get notified. And before you ask no one uses laser painter let alone TV missiles

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment