• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Battlefield That's way too sad

    Battlefield That's way too sad


    That's way too sad

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Just played BF1 after a long break from the series and I am 100% convinced this what DICE thinks a horse is

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Unexpected enemy equine

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Me when a new Battlefield game is revealed.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    How did I even survive ?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    (clip) Cinematic quality gameplay on Pacific Storm

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    When you get a dream flank but forgot to reload your weapon

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    [BFV] Star Wars-fans will like this

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    How I survived, I have no clue.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Tanks and TOWS are the best AA

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 server spotlight

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    A newbie plays BF1 (meme video)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    (Clip) Killed an airplane with my arty strike

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Close Quarters Rush! - (Bf1| Rush |Fort De Vaux)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Dashed through the Snow, team to Echo and then we had a Christmas party �� ��������

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    The next battlefield title needs offline bots in multiplayer game modes

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Must I say more?

    submitted by /u/OneofEightBillionPpl
    [link] [comments]

    Just some normal flying

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Snake in the grass

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    Thelma and Louise

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Owner of BF4 Digital Deluxe, question about BF4 Premium Edition and EA Play

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Hi today i have a conversation with the support from EA and i want to know if the solution they provide me was correct or not.

    So i buy BF4 digital deluxe in 2014, later on i buy the premium membership and play without problem, later i try the EA Play for a few days, time travel to today i want to download BF4 to play again because i love it and then i see on my library 2 games, BF4 digital deluxe and BF4 premium edition, honestly i dont remember what i play the last time, so i try to download the premium edition because i have premium but origin say that i have to buy EA Play or buy the game again (only in that version not in the digital deluxe) in my fear to lose the dlc's and the premium licence i ask to EA support, they say that the Premium edition it's only the dlc's not the game, if i want to play i have to buy the game again and then they delete the premium edition from my library, a few questions later i think i understand what happend and proceed to download the only game left (digital deluxe) i play without problems and with the dlc's, but now, it's that okay ? someone have a problem like that ? for a few minutes i was thinking that i lost the licence to the premium membership but looks like it wont.

    sorry for the long words, i have fear that they do something wrong that's why i ask here.

    submitted by /u/Bony95
    [link] [comments]

    Next battlefield music (BF6 Or whatever it’s going to be called)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    While it may be a very minor part of the game for most players, I find the battlefield music and composition pieces to be a very immersive part of the game.

    Those moments right at the end of a round where the music is just going IN and your team is trying everything it can to pull out that victory. That's what I'm talking about. Even just the menu music would pump me up beyond any playlists I have on my phone. The songs were BEAUTIFULLY composed and had such emotion and power to them. I often play the tracks on my laptop while I work (not kidding in the slightest).

    The classic BF soundtrack will be in the next game Forsure in some new fashion. But I am seriously hoping that they don't go back to the techno garbage style music (even jf it is a modern game... which I'm 90% sure it will be). There is something about the music from BF1 and BFV that just captivated me. While some people including me were seriously disappointed with BFV, it's hard to deny how amazing the soundtrack is.

    Just my two cents. Thought I'd share with my favorite gaming community. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/thegrouch86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment