• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I don't hit these often, but they're satisfying when I do

    Battlefield 4 I don't hit these often, but they're satisfying when I do


    I don't hit these often, but they're satisfying when I do

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Ninja

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Found this on my xbox from a couple years ago, thought I would share

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Finally got my first JDAM to air vehicle kill

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Why do people do this....

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Poor guy had such high expectations. Worked out great for me though.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    How are new players supposed to get the Ucav if there are no AS matches even alive?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    How's the playerbase on the ps4?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Good Recovery

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Kind of think it's time to throw in the towel.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Been playing since launch on PC. Over 2k hours on PC, a few hundred on Xbox. Kind of really disappointed in where the private server communities are these days.

    Was just in a full DM lobby and oh my god the number of young kids just screaming slurs and complaining every time they die while running top meta AEK builds was insane. This kid was 16-4 non-stop typing about how he's better than all of us, would die, then start spamming the chat with slurs and shit.

    The worst people is people saying like "It's a dead game, who cares." and "Go back to fortnite" every time someone tried to vote ban him.

    This happens like, I don't know every other lobby I join? It's awful and really makes me miss when this community was united and strong.

    submitted by /u/_TurtleBox_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think the whg operation locker server is unfair?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    I stopped going to this server after finding out they had this feature but the other team can vote nuke if there is only a 400 ticket difference. I find this unfair because the other team should only have a nuke if we are base raping. But weren't base raping. The worst part is that apparently both teams get one but we couldn't use ours because apparently it was too close to the game ending even though it we had like 400 tickets left. In other words if we play well we are punished and if they time the nuke right we can't use ours.

    submitted by /u/rl00999
    [link] [comments]

    The long shot ��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:58 PM PST

    How do I find servers that don’t auto balance teams

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Every time I find a server with my friend one of us gets changed to the other team and we can't switch to be on the same team. It makes me not want to play this game. This never happened for the years I played on Xbox, I'm on PC now and it always happens.

    submitted by /u/xSiberianKhatru
    [link] [comments]

    It's my Cake Day so I'm posting this very vanilla SOFLAM push

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Just got the game, looking for group to learn

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Not sure where to go, got the discord. Trying to learn the game. I see it's very objective based so I guess learning maps and survival tips would help if anything. The game looks complex and I haven't really played anything besides overwatch or planetside 2 so it's a huge change.

    Edit: System: pc

    submitted by /u/chaseButtons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment