• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Having issues running the game after last Origin update? B2K Error? Here's a fix

    Battlefield 3 Having issues running the game after last Origin update? B2K Error? Here's a fix


    Having issues running the game after last Origin update? B2K Error? Here's a fix

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Hello all,

    Everyone seems to be having the same issues where the game won't load and Origin says it needs to have Back to Karkland installed. Your game is not broken - you just have to contact tech support.

    --> Go to help.ea.com/en/battlefield/battlefield-3/

    --> Scroll down to button "Contact US"

    --> Select the game, platform, topic (Technical Support), then issue (Game won't launch)

    --> Click on "Select contact option"

    --> Under chat just put in a subject like "Game won't launch after last Origin update"

    --> Click on Request Live Chat.

    They'll ask for you name, email address associated with your Origin Account, and Username. They will send you a code to your email to make sure you're the owner and then they'll fix the issue. You'll have to restart Origin and then you're good!

    submitted by /u/itsandymorales
    [link] [comments]

    Bf3 wouldn't load, now it won't install

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Title says it all. I have had the B2K issue despite owning it and all the other DLC. Tried uninstalling the game and Origin, now it won't reinstall. When I click "download" nothing happens. No error messages, nothing.

    submitted by /u/Blendedamericano
    [link] [comments]

    Origin v10.5.91 has broke Back To Karkland DLC association. Need link to download prior Origin version before update.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    The latest Origin v10.5.91 has broke B2K (Back to Karkand) within my BF3 installation on PC. SO far everything I've done has been futile.

    Does anyone have a link for for EA's prior version of Origin client immediately before the version above, I believe it may have been v10.5.90 ?

    I've replied to a post on EA Answers with other Users suffering the same issue and I've included a link for older versions of Origin, however the latest version they have is for v10.5.86 released 29th October 2020. But unless mistaken, there maybe a v10.5.90 immediately before the current problematic v10.5.91.

    https://origin.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions

    submitted by /u/Star1-618
    [link] [comments]

    I got BF3 to run

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I can still play but it's a trick - there's a Battlefield 3 icon on my desktop.

    Once Origin loads I don't mess with it, I go straight to the Icon and start BF3 that way. The icon loads my Battlefeed and I click on my favorites from there.

    It stopped a few hours ago, but works once again - just don't run BF3 from Origin, just run Origin.

    Some maps won't run but it's hit or miss at this point anyhow.

    EDIT: Guess it's just me that this works for. I wouldn't follow it after reading the replies, was just trying to help.

    submitted by /u/Trax852
    [link] [comments]

    Catch it?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment