• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Some SMAW vs Chopper

    Battlefield 4 Some SMAW vs Chopper


    Some SMAW vs Chopper

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Oh no you don't

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Attenborough: "And now let us observe the average support player in his natural habitat"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Even in death, I'll still get you

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Here's just a cheeky kill i got.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Pretty good headshot ����

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I won't claim to be the best...but

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    ECM jammer Vs Flares

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I genuinely don't know the difference between these too things for my helicopter, is it beneficial to run one over the other?

    submitted by /u/TheLittleSquire
    [link] [comments]

    A wild dlc server has appeared. Don’t spawn kill it.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    PunkBuster keeps kicking me out.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I got bf4 on steam and punkbuster keeps kicking me out of the game. I have done everything to fix but nothing works. I'm just at a lost point, should I refund the game? Or any suggestion that will any person that's having the same issue as me?

    submitted by /u/Novacats_tk
    [link] [comments]

    What to do when stuck on joining server

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    So very often when i try to join a server i get "connection lost", then it says joining server which doesnt stop, and even if i try to join another server it wont go away.

    This usually makes me alt f4 and start the game again, which is time consuming.. is there some way to stop joining the server when i get this message? Some command maybe, im on pc

    submitted by /u/Tyzek99
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming on Twitch

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Hi im a new twitch streamer and I think the best way to get viewers now is asking you guys to check me out, my Twitch name is MrPiranha0816 , if you dont want to watch thats ok, not everybody want to do stuff like this, not even me. I will be streaming on bf4 as i think you guessed. See you in the chat guys :)

    submitted by /u/BzDizDaz
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started playing, this is probably the best thing to happen to me yet

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Wondering

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hey bf4 veterans (most likely) I'm someone who is interested in this game all these years later because I'm looking for something new, is this game still active? This game does look fun, but I don't want to buy a game for 20$ and not be able to play it.

    submitted by /u/kozmic__
    [link] [comments]

    So it seems BF4 is backward compatible on PS5, really hope the boost mode does a good job!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    What the actual fuck is wrong with the campaign?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I want to get the guns you get from playing the campaign, but the campaign is so ridiculously glitchy that I am struggling to get it done. So far I am in mission 4, but I will have to restart the entire mission because the checkpoint is under the map once again. I will list some bugs that I have experienced so far:

    -Falling under the map and having the game save a checkpoint right after. For example, jumping from one half of the Titan aircraft carrier to another and falling trough the floor after landing, just to have the game save a checkpoint right after.

    -Getting stuck because I went into an area I was not supposed to go into. For example, In the saving the vip mission I walked into the room that exploded only to notice that I was not supposed to enter it and I got stuck.

    -The mission objective unable to be done. For example, in the first mission there is a quick time event where you have to shoot a helicopter down with a grenade launcher. Sometimes the helicopter is actually impossible to destroy.

    -Not being able to move where you are supposed to go. When diving in the Titan aircraft carrier, it is possible that the water stream will pull you back to start and you cannot progress (easy to fix thankfully).

    -Sometimes enemies are unable to be knifed.

    -One time I unpaused the game and my vision went white/gray
    -The game is locked to a very low field of view.

    I have never played a videogame with a campaing this bad, and remember that I am only in mission 4.

    submitted by /u/Aaroqxxz
    [link] [comments]

    Best LMGs

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Title mostly says it all, getting into the game and was wondering what the best lmgs are.

    submitted by /u/-Novabi-
    [link] [comments]

    SG-553 + sup... 235 Kill

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    PS4 Server Recommendations?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I'm aware this is probably a futile question given the age of the game, and the fact that most remaining servers are now run by completely pathetic badmin (take your pick, but I think DOGZ have to be the worst in what is a seriously crowded field - absolute babies) but can anyone shout up any good servers they still like playing?

    Conquest Large, and Europe ideally.

    submitted by /u/24dp
    [link] [comments]

    So many engineers?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I know the game is old but why are there so many engineers? Like every second dude is an engineer player. And they're so useless too. Getting wiped by tanks and helicopters while the ones with launchers and mines sit there with their thumbs up their asses.

    submitted by /u/LaurentiusRx
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore mode

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I'm sorry but hardcore modes with all maps are actually goated it's the best bf experience I've had just thought I'd share my thoughts

    submitted by /u/smitherburg
    [link] [comments]

    Beep beep

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment