• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Battlefield 3 I’ve peeked

    Battlefield 3 I’ve peeked


    I’ve peeked

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Okay so I Hip fired a Kobe Shot and... well let’s just say this man was not to happy about this one ☝�� #Kobe #WaitForIt

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    New Xbox server up!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Name: Skagos

    Currently in rotation: mixed close quarters. Lmk if you'd like to see something else for the next week!

    submitted by /u/DeepInTheCheeks
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to unlock as much stuff as possible. Will pay for creation of server.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Alright y'all, I'm done with not having everything I could have. Don't have the JNG-90 or XBow.

    I need to see how many people want a similar server to be running Domination, Scavenger, etc for at least a month or so.

    I want this to be a big thing. Friend me on Origin as BONDGUY8514697.

    Put in the comments below what time frame would be best for you individually, and I will do my best to be on the server at that time. Server would be Southern US, though that can change depending on where the majority of those interested are from.

    Thanks, ECofNash

    submitted by /u/ECofNash
    [link] [comments]

    Sooo... about that back up...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Tehran Highway Loadout: M416 IRNV+Foregrip+Suppressor I Gave Up 29-8

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment