• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Line them up babeyy

    Battlefield 4 Line them up babeyy


    Line them up babeyy

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Jumped of my quad, let it roll hoping to kill someone, got insta shot. Roadkilled 2 guys.. excellent

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    New premium maps server PS4 [187]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    [187] - CQC - Premium Maps - 800TK

    Have just started a new european server with a mix of vanilla and premium maps.

    Trying to get enough people to start a game

    submitted by /u/LouisWorth
    [link] [comments]

    THE MEGALODON EXISTS! (If you do the Easter Egg, you’ll unlock the DICE Camo).

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Best long range LMG?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    From my experience and testing, the m60 works best for me, but any other ones yall recommend? Im an experienced player, but i rarely play support

    submitted by /u/B3TT3RBUTT3RFING3R
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Premium Service [Instant Access] is 75% off

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Are you platinum?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Dice Camo Morse code

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Can anyone decipher this morse code for me? Would be greatly appreciated.

    The apps i used give me random numbers and letters

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rCfzxskGn4&t=283s

    submitted by /u/Window_Professional
    [link] [comments]

    Avoid the VQ37 Servers at all costs

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    So to preface this way way way back in 2015/2016 I was an admin for the ADK BF4 servers. Hell, some of you guys might even remember the gamertag [ADK]NotSmiley since my sweaty 15yo ass liked to pubstomp while admining. While I haven't been active on the game for years I manage to rack up around 900 hours and a 2.3 k/d in the time that I played. In my own opinion I'm a pretty decent player

    Fast forward to last year, August 4th, 2019 and i am playing on the VQ37 24/7 lockers TDM servers trying to work on my mastery dogtags. I was using the CZ 3A1 and was promptly banned after about 4 games. No reason given whatsoever, I go to dispute it as most people would do when they're banned while being a legit player. I had the video of me playing that game recorded since I always have shadowplay running in the background. I believed that I was banned off BF4ACP or GCP which is the admin program that many servers use which pings suspicious stats so that admins are aware. In my dispute i asked if that was how I was banned and whether anyone bothered to spectate me before clicking the ban button.

    That question did not go over well and resulted in SixPack telling me that I was perminantly banned from the forums as well as receiving a 365 day ban from their servers. This leads me to stopping playing BF4 for a year which brings us to today.

    I decided to play some BF4 today after not touching the game for a full year and jumped into one of their servers, in fact i had completely forgotten about the ban I had got the year before! Well I made it about 4 games this time before being banned again. I tried to make a new account only to find that i have been IP banned from accessing their forums. This means that there is literally nothing that I can do for being banned for being good. I am an above average player for sure with nearly 900 hours of playtime and I find it ridiculous that this server group continues to ban players for being good.

    This is all to say that if anyone has any way to contact anyone inside that server group either PM me or reply down below but for the time being I highly recommend that you stay away from their servers. Once you are banned on BF4ACP or GCP you show up to any other server running that admin control panel that you have been banned from another server which may prove to be detrimental to your enjoyment of other servers

    submitted by /u/rylie_smiley
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Snipe spree (Scout Elite)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Crashing on pc

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    So I'm experiencing crashes almost every day I played today I was simply customising my loadout next thing I'm on the desktop I recently just upgraded my gpu, my cpu and rest of my hardware is fine I have heard about dragon valley which I have played once and after that it's been happening so is that the cause and is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheYes
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 content on Twitch & YouTube

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment