• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Battlefield Decided to make an updated cover for Battlefield 2. I wish we could get a brutally realistic Battlefield game with the tone of Spec Ops: The Line.

    Battlefield Decided to make an updated cover for Battlefield 2. I wish we could get a brutally realistic Battlefield game with the tone of Spec Ops: The Line.


    Decided to make an updated cover for Battlefield 2. I wish we could get a brutally realistic Battlefield game with the tone of Spec Ops: The Line.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I've never shot anything that far with just iron sights

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Another one in the same game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    This has probably been seen a million times but I’m happy about it

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Something seems familiar...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I felt dirty doing this

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I had to pause and check what shotgun this was

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    [BF3] TDM/SQDM/Gun Master only alternative end of round

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    It's a looong...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Beastly TOW shots I got in in BF4, from few years ago

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Any sort of Daily Compilation style YouTubers for Battlefield?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Been watching a lot of JagerHimself lately; for those of you that don't know he's a rainbow six YouTuber who compiles top plays/fails from the community and uploads compilations daily. Is there anyone like that for battlefield?

    EDIT: If there's not, then lets start one :)

    submitted by /u/Brownie2boys
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea on improving the ping on BF1?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    So I've been playing BF1 the past months now (ps4) and at the start, the only time I've really ever only had a green ping was when I joined a HONG KONG server (~70-80ms) and a yellow (100-180ms) on an OCEANIA server (I'm somwhere in SE Asia) and Japan has like 200+ ping. Middle East 400. US and Europe around 300, and recently, even Hong Kong servers have been yellow ping for me (~150ms). Wth? My wifi is like 30-50 mbps give or take so I don't think it's the wifi? Hell, bf4 seems to be more stable (still on ps4) even tho it's a JP server on yellow ping. What's up with this? Is it my wifi? Or just BF1 in general? And btw as much as I want to, no, I can't use an ethernet cable for reasons.

    submitted by /u/TrollingDonkey_3257
    [link] [comments]

    Help a new PS4 player decide his battlefield(Battlefield 4/ Battlefield 1)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I recently got a PS4 and as a Battlefield 3 and 4 Veteran on the Xbox 360, I am really excited about trying out the next gen battlefield experience!! I have decided between either Battlefield 4 premium edition or Battlefield 1 revolution edition as I didn't really like Battlefield 5 and I don't see many supporters of it either. I'm looking for any helpful comments with reviews for both games in the comments, but I've also made this a poll to immerse the redditors in this community rather than make it a simple question post.

    Both games are about the same price, but I will only choose one. As far as I know both games are basically, battlefield 4 or 1 with all of their expansion packs, I've only played vanilla BF4.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/XanderGeist
    [link] [comments]

    an old friend

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    My weapon is not unlocking

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hi iam new to bf5 and played recon a few hours. Now iam lvl 10 and the weapon is not unlocking? It says it will unlock next round but it never does. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/oocryoo
    [link] [comments]

    Cheeky collateral

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Want to reenact the Battle of the Bulge? ��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Remastered Trailer [bfbc2] #bfbc2

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    MOUNTAIN - BATTLEFIELD V Cinematic - My first time making one, feedback would be great :3

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1:Conquest Pc Gameplay

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    [Other]Anyone else much prefer BF3 and 4's UI//HUD design over the newer UI in BF1 and V?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I honestly just prefer the older UI/HUD, maybe it has something to do with a translucent background to the letters? I'm not a fan of this modern look they tried to go for. I like this over this. The BF4 design just looks less confusing IMO.

    submitted by /u/Mip1mip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment