• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Battlefield [BF1] Breaking through the front

    Battlefield [BF1] Breaking through the front


    [BF1] Breaking through the front

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Dice please

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Dust 2 in Battlefield 3 (Venice Unleashed)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Hear me out on this

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I used to play Battlefield 3 big time. until the game nearly started dieing after launch of BF1. "Dieing" in the sense that hackers started propping up now and then, and killing the server.

    I said okay, i'll buy Battlefield 1. Its worse (okay its a lot worse than BF3) but at least there will be less cheaters. Fast forward to this day, I am now forced to move out of BF 1 and buy BF 5. Why?

    Coz every fking day there is one guy sitting in his momma's basement cheating the heck out of the server till its empty. ALL game, every game. 'OPERATIONS' mode is nearly dead now because of that. and the anti cheat is probably sucking its own dlck somewhere in the corner, pardon my french.

    Now that I am writing this, I remember I moved out of Battlefield 1942 just because of these unrestricted entry of hackers ruining the game.

    So here is what I am thinking. These companies, EA or DICE whoever is responsible. They deliberately weaken/stop updating the anti cheat system so that people would buy their latest game in franchise. These greedy monsters would probably be employing people to hack the shlt out of the game, who knows.

    submitted by /u/Quahntasy
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky shoot or

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Update from a long time battlefield Xbox player. If your wondering to jump back into bf1 or bf 5

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I haven't played battlefield consistently since 4... I got game pass yesterday. Battlefield 5 load times are terrible and games go quick. Took along time to even get a kill the mechanics feel like worse then beta when bf3 and 4 were beta. I fired up battlefield 1 ( which I did play a few matches years ago) instantly felt more polished, kills were easier and game loaded smoother. Not that many servers up but the 7 for conquest were nearly full with slots open!

    Would also say battlefield 1 would be more newb friendly to someone who hasn't played battlefield. Just remember it's not run and gun arcade like call of duty. 😂

    submitted by /u/OmniMCID
    [link] [comments]

    So the Medic skins are pretty accurate!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    [BFV] This was a fun moment on BfV on province

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I need advice

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I want to get a battlefield game but I am not sure which one I should get. I also already own battlefield 1

    submitted by /u/Brainless_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Title

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hi I need some help. I want to get a battlefield game but I am not sure which one I should get. I already have battlefield 1

    submitted by /u/Brainless_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Indian Servers for next Battlefield game

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have been playing Battlefield since 2012 and have played all the major titles from BC2 to BFV, I would like to address my concern of not having servers nearby to enjoy the Battlefield online Experience as it's meant to be. Currently playing older Battlefield games, I have to connect to EU (I'm from India) and the ping ranges from 150-200ms.

    Not only it's not fun with that high ping, I get kicked often from the servers due to that. Paying full price and not being able to play on decent ping is both really a bad Experience for me and others in different regions.

    So I propose DICE/EA to introduce Servers in India for next Battlefield game which will not only benefit Indian Battlefield players but all the neighbouring countries namely Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. There would be enough population combining all the countries in SEA to easily fill up servers in India (if available).

    Please listen to this whoever is incharge or in higher up authority to bring this into consideration and make it happen hopefully.

    From a hardcore Battlefield player xFATE

    submitted by /u/xFate96
    [link] [comments]

    Oceania servers basically full of high pingers

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I swear, it feels like for the past week the servers are basically full of players with pings 300+ and are absolutely ruining any fun to be had. Anyone else noticing this, particularly Oceania?

    submitted by /u/guyincognito_17
    [link] [comments]

    Finally someone who knows how to lead

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    The Chosen One

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    [Hardline] the M1 carabine its super silly when you reach its maximum RoF.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Going forward with the franchise

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Do you honestly think the next battlefield will be a quality game given how mishandled bfv was?

    submitted by /u/SaucyVagrant
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever collateral on battlefield

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Current State of the game.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Including playerbase

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/FritzFortress
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe this is a dumb question but why are there no Pickelhaubes in bf1?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion:

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Dragon Pass is one of the best maps in the game.

    submitted by /u/xRRainX
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Battlefield 4 or Battlefield 1? Which is better?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I remember playing Battlefield 4 on my ps3 and I really liked it. Right now BF1 is about $4 and BF4 is $8. Not sure which one to get n I'm not getting both lol

    submitted by /u/HHHT
    [link] [comments]

    God, this community is toxic

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I came here asking help with an issue I'm facing in a particular title

    I got insulted and downvoted to hell

    Why are you like this?

    submitted by /u/CapelaBranca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment