• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I can't make this up

    Battlefield 4 I can't make this up


    I can't make this up

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    no fly zone

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    One way to do it

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    If you try sometimes, you might just find, you get what you need

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Awesome Shot, Wrong Guy (Part 2)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Cheeky trick for anyone who wants to grind the UMP-9 unlock assignment

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    By far the most time consuming part of the assignment is obtaining 50 repair tool ribbons, but you can use transport vehicles like the RHIBs or buggies to grind these out from your team's deployment if you want to unlock the gun.

    Fire a rocket at the buggy or boat in your deployment, get in the damaged vehicle, repair the vehicle from the passenger seat, get out and repeat the process. I thought of this method when I remembered that you get repair points for repairing a vehicle even if you're the only one occupying it, and it works. If you don't have a friend who can drop an ammo pack at spawn, you'll have to redeploy every time you run out of rockets, but the four SMAWs you spawn in with will actually get you a surprising amount of ribbons.

    I tried completing this assignment just by spawning in as a passenger on heli's and boats but it was taking way too long and I usually couldn't keep them alive anyway. This method is waay quicker.

    submitted by /u/GoblinsPalace
    [link] [comments]

    DICE Camouflage

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    So we spent all afternoon getting the Dice Camouflage and for some reason only 2/5 of us could get it. Could it be because they are not premium? Or could there be another reason? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SheLikeMyGrrrt
    [link] [comments]

    INFANTRY PLAYERS ON PC

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    We are looking for infantry players to play on our Battlefield 4 infantry server called; =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Check us out at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Assignment

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I was wondering if I could get some help for the Phantom Assignment please? I just need people for the elevator so as to get into the room itself. Does anyone have an Xbox One Server dedicated to this that can help? I do have all four of the DogTags if that'll help as well.

    submitted by /u/TheTobarethian
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to BF4 (and BF in general). Any tips I should know?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I just bought BF4 with the PS4 summer sale. The only battlefield game I've ever played was BF1, and I only played campaign since I didn't have internet at the time

    So does anyone have any tips? Which weapons are best, etc? Thx

    submitted by /u/BigcatTV
    [link] [comments]

    I am so done

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    This game...I am so damn done every goddamn time i try to complete eye in the sky i get fucked by MAA and i can't find a air superiority map golmond railway i get fucked on the resort i get fucked i get fucked on everymap by MAA

    submitted by /u/GeneralGoldy
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - July 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this from a kill log perspective on this sub recently. Thought it wuold be more interesting from a 1st person perspective. (I do not abuse this thing i just did it once for entairtenment purpose and for shit and giggles with my friends)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    How to launch BF4 from Origin while also having Steam installed?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I built a new PC for a friend. Before installing Origin and BF4, he bought it on Steam and installed it. I (under a different user account) log in to Origin (where I own it) and huh, it doesn't say download. When I click Play, it takes me to the Steam store page for BF4 asking me to pay $40. How can I force Origin to ignore Steam or just play it through Origin as it does on my old PC? That old PC also has Steam installed with the same account, that doesn't own BF4.

    submitted by /u/fearednoob
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] Taints Tabernacle

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment