• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Battlefield 4 When you have to play in american server and your european.

    Battlefield 4 When you have to play in american server and your european.


    When you have to play in american server and your european.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    My best ever rpg kill from a little bird. I peaked here

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 is easily one of the best games ever

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Is flyswatter. (enjoy my shitty editing)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    As a late-comer to BF4, my experience so far has been great (minus Asian servers being dead)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    repost, kind of ... for help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    a month ago or so when i played bf4 i had a problem, my pc shuts down probably overheats for some reason. I swear after just playing 30 minute of this game, my pc is burning up i dont know what to do.Its probably for the best that my pc shuts down, would probably burn everything and destroy PC if it didnt happen. But did anyone have problems like this ? Is there any solution. My PC specs are :
    I5 9600k OC'd to 4.3ghz or something like that
    RTX 2060
    16gb of ram memory
    Windows 10 64 bit OS
    Now the game works without one fps drop or any tearing while its working, but holy shiit did my pc started to burn below my legs.I could feel the insane heat. That was all on ULTRA details(even on high details this happens), but BF 3 worked without these kind of problems.
    Any recommendations what to do ? I dont think i should remove OC from cpu to be honest.I went on and read, i shouldnt have problems with OC, and i didnt with BF3 for example, but problem with BF4 .

    submitted by /u/psymix
    [link] [comments]

    Crappy server [LOL] PS4

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Just been team switched (killed) every time I go in a jet on the US side. These admins are such assholes.

    Anyone else had an issue with LOL server?

    submitted by /u/LouisWorth
    [link] [comments]

    INFANTRY PLAYERS NEEDED ON BF4 SERVER ON PC

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    We are looking for infantry players to play on our Battlefield 4 US infantry server called; =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Stop by & Check us out at; https://snipersquad.enjin.com

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge can be quite sweet.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    How too turn of points in HUD

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    how do I turn off points and kills and things like that showing up in my HID? I'm on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Horror_Grass_738
    [link] [comments]

    I've been scammed!!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Used to play on 34% sensitivity on Xbox One and it felt perfect, moved to PS4 and I can’t seem to be able to find the right sensitivity at all

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Attack jet Gameplay DLC map

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hi

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Are Looking for group posts allowed here?

    submitted by /u/Philosophic-Mess
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox - Hardcore only

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever experienced going through the ceiling in Operation Locker?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    It was on Xbox on the right side of E when coming out of the Russian spawn. I found it amusing as hell. Has anyone else done this?

    submitted by /u/fuggin-balls
    [link] [comments]

    Scar-H, 17 kills in less than 2 minutes

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    How is battlefield 4 holding up on ps3?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    I've been thinking of going back to bf4 because nostalgia hit me hard and i remember being a kid with nothing to do and just playing a lot of bf4 on my loyal ps3, so i've been wandering if it's dead or still has a big playerbase.

    submitted by /u/iPaul6253
    [link] [comments]

    How did people rank up so fast?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I started playing BF4 over 3 years ago (back in August 2016 when I was still in middle school), and up to now, as an incoming high school senior, I have still only reached level 101. It's probably because I never found out about XP boosts until I reached level 80 or so.

    submitted by /u/AwesomeBL9
    [link] [comments]

    Are you a savage infantry player, brutal vehicle driver l or just a regular player?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I'm a crazy heli pilot (don't expect to be the right way up when flying with me) :D

    submitted by /u/SomeAussiedude1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment