• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Battlefield 4 ...well that just happened

    Battlefield 4 ...well that just happened


    ...well that just happened

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Lets just say i got destroyed after this

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    ESAD hoes

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Peak-a-boo I see you

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    How do I fix this?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I found my Best server and Made a vid about it :)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    My friend asked me to post this, any good?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    The MAV can sometimes be a source of entertainment

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Some satisfying snipes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I guess this is the best server to have a good time :)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Need help with a glitch that has been bothering me for a long time

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    So i've had this glitch that i've been ignoring for quite some time now where everytime i unlock something and i look at what i unlocked and that little orange flag goes away it will come back the next game and say i unlocked that thing again. I've ignored this for so long i just want it to be over with.

    submitted by /u/JimmyPatriot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a modded version of Hardcore mode that has an ammo counter?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm a veteran ARMA, Project Reality and Squad player, so naturally I've gravitated more to liking Hardcore mode for it's relatively slowed down gameplay. My only pet peeve is the lack of an ammo counter. I know the devs were trying to go for a minimalist hud for more realism, but realistically you would have a general idea of how much ammo you were carrying, especially if it's specialized equipment like rockets or C4.

    submitted by /u/Qualex14
    [link] [comments]

    It aint much but it’s honest work

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    honestly the car deserved the kill more than I did.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    The sniper tank.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Just made it to the top of the leaderboard in my region for score.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Fuck I'm the only one in my part of Australia who plays

    submitted by /u/WarThunderMadness
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: Knifing shouldn't be available in Gun Master, and a few little Modifications.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I don't mean Knives in general, just the ability to use the Knife before the last kill.

    Just spent a few minutes in a Gunmaster match that had a different progression as other rooms.

    Troll (Weapons Preset 4):

    Ballistic Shield > Phantom (Bullet Tip) > Hawk 12G > FAMAS > AEK-971 > Shorty 12G > Phantom (Large Head tip) > RPK-12 > QBZ-95B-1 > M4 > ACW-R > Phantom with Explosive Tip > SVD-12 > M98B > M1911 > Defibrillator > C100 (Knife)

    It was alright, except FOR THE EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF KNIFING.

    Seriously, Instead of people going for opportunities to get Ballistic Shield kills, no! They went with Knifing everyone, even when I let them get close with their shields.

    Now, for the few little Modifications I mentioned before:

    The Ballistic Shield should either be moved up into the last weapon spots, or occupy the Last Knife Spot.

    The AEK should be removed, because fuck that cancer, hell, it shouldn't even be in the game.

    There should be less Phantom bows, just one is enough.

    submitted by /u/Liensis09
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaky Squad Gets Snuck Up On

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Nostalgia brought me back

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Then disappointment reminded me why I quit playing this game so many years ago.

    The netcode on this game is still as cringe as it was back in 2014 before I quit playing the game after 1000 hours. Getting shot behind walls, through bunkers, dying in 1-3 frames, shots not registering, etc. just reminded me of the good ol' times. Not. Majority of my deaths are literally me going from 100-0 hp in microseconds before I even get a chance to respond. At least you can hear the shots because in the old days you'd just fall on your face and not hear anything fired.

    I've played a lot of other FPS games that support way more players than any Battlefield game in the last few years and none are as clunky as this game. It boggles my mind how I can play on another game with a 400 pop server and have clean battles where I can exchange shots and either win, lose, or retreat, and figure out after what I could have done better vs this game where you're just dead in a blink of an eye. Maybe I'm just getting too used to slower paced FPS games.

    The inconsistent server weapons bans just boggles my mind. Some servers don't allow semi-auto shotguns, but pump shotguns are perfectly fine even though both just one-shot. Some servers ban XM25s, but you can have grenade launchers. Explosives spam on unrestricted servers is just rampant, especially on Rush Metro/Locker/etc. It reminds me back when I used to sit by ammo boxes and just throw m67s in metro getting 40 kills a match without even firing my gun.

    There's barely any Rush servers either. They're either all hardcore, vehicles disabled, or EU only (I'm in NA). I don't mind hardcore, except for the friendly fire aspect because people will deliberately run infront of your vehicles so they can kill you with the chat command to steal your vehicles.

    The cheaters are rampant. I've had two games where one hacker flies up in the sky and basically kills everyone on your team by spamming med packs. Origin is complete ass for reporting people because you have to find these peoples Origins profiles just to report them. The cheaters are usually on long enough to depopulate the server before the admin staff can respond. It's not their fault because this games anti-cheat system isn't supported anymore.

    submitted by /u/ExpertPerformer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Got a Jet with a Rocket

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Enemy Jet Swoops In and Blocks My TV Missile

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    No-Scope While Parachuting

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Turkey Vs France Military Power Comparison 2020

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment