• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Battlefield Fortifications System | Let’s Discuss BFV (#2)

    Battlefield Fortifications System | Let’s Discuss BFV (#2)


    Fortifications System | Let’s Discuss BFV (#2)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    [BF4] thought this was super satisfying

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Sniper Evasion Expert! Meme I found from 2017

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    ST. Quentin Scar

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    My friend asked me to post this, any good?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Returning to BF4

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I just bought an external hard drive, as my ps4 is filled up with COD Warzone.

    Is BF4 still playable on ps4? Are there still high popped server around, or should I go BF1 or BF5 again?

    Have a great weekend in advance!

    submitted by /u/NanniniVG
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 5: Left, Right, Left, Right!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I cant login to origin or ea on this PC

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Its saying they have technical difficulties, even if I create new account. My friend tried to login to my acc and it works for him and it worked for me before on this pc and back at home when I was on holidays. I tried reinstalling and clearing cache. Even on my laptop its not working. Already tried recovery of acc. Maybe network issue, help

    submitted by /u/Division_Union
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 5 compilation #10 - Best Lewis Gun perks discovered

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Revive Games - our progress

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I hit this banger earlier

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3: Definitive Edition - Concept (OC)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Bridger hates the seasides. Do you?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    You can't curse the hackers in BFV

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Just applaud for Dice for not implementing a proper anti cheat yet they care for non toxic community.

    SICK MAN!

    submitted by /u/raydark22
    [link] [comments]

    How do we feel about this one gamers?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Battlefield 5: Lewis AA Gun

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Operations got me back into Battlefield. I hope DICE doesn't give up on it.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Operations has been the highlight of BF1 and BFV for me. The sweeping narratives and grander scale has always engaged me more than other modes.

    Operations's large scale but focused objective combat has made it more intense than any other mode.

    I know that Conquest is the most popular mode. I love Conquest too. However I hope for BF6 we still get interesting and fun Operations maps.

    submitted by /u/HobbieK
    [link] [comments]

    BF6 Gamemode Idea?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I was watching some C-17's fly overhead today when I thought about an idea for a gamemode if the new Battlefield is modern. My father is in the airforce and one time we watched a US Army group come "capture" an airfield in a nighttime raid. (They were practicing on an AFB). The more I think about it, the cooler of an idea it sounds. It would be like a cross between Rush and BFV's operations. Attacking players and vehicles would spawn in the back of npc C-17's that touch and go on the runway as players spill out the back and try to capture objectives and progress up the flight line. As they capture more objectives, the C-17's would stop and an actual spawn point would be established. Especially with the addition of IR scopes this could be an amazing night op as well. Players capture the airfield, they win. Defenders retain most of the flightline, they win.

    It would be a great experience with awesome intro cutscenes and the most interesting deployment I think Battlefield would have to date. Not to mention, the open runways, tarmac roads, outdoor and indoor hangars, and even the control tower and maintenance buildings would offer a host of different engagement ranges that would essentially run parallel to the direction of attack, so that both close and large quarter combat were always available. What do you guys think?

    Edit: added the stuff about engagement and cqb.

    submitted by /u/Keroboe
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] What's with all the fake servers?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Seriously, it's almost impossible to find a large game at this point. It seems like every server with 60-63 players turns out to have a faked playercount, with only 20-40 people. I've come back after a couple years because I remember it being such a fun game, and I'm already considering uninstalling after less than a week because of this problem.

    submitted by /u/oscarwhiskeyoscar
    [link] [comments]

    Frostbite 4 for 9th generation console hardware

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    In 2013 DICE upgraded frostbite engine 2 to 3...maybe for 8th generation console hardware...is there any possibility next battlefield will be running in frostbite 4 for 9th generation console hardware ? its been 7 years of FB3...in EA Play the demo we saw,that was next gen graphic EA saying so that's frostbite 4 ?(They did not confirm that is FB4)...We haven't heard any word about there are upgrading FB 3 to 4....or that's just overall next gen upgrade...

    submitted by /u/SajibMazumder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment