• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Come back here!

    Battlefield 3 Come back here!


    Come back here!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    never buy games at goodwill i guess

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    i recently bought a copy of bf3 from goodwill but with the activation key missing from the box theres no way to play it. anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/snappy_0w0
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 won’t launch

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I bought bf3 for the first time on pc through steam recently (which forced me to install origin) and I was able to join servers through battlelog no problem. However, the day after installing it, I would try to join a server thru battlelog but it forgot how to launch the game and now I can't play it anymore. Sorry if there is an obvious fix for this but I can't find it and there are a TON of steam players that are experiencing the same problem as me. Please help! Also, I only see 2 decently populated servers in the US but there could be a lot more if people aren't having this issue.

    submitted by /u/andrewcrawford98
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Ok so I've looked up how to get the 1911 and it says I have to be a veteran to unlock it but I even though I have played bad company 2 I still haven't unlocked it. can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Charliemac2121
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me,,,,, WHAT?? (Sorry for quality I had to use a phone)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    YOU SHALL NOT PASS | Battlefield 3 Gameplay on Operation Metro (41-4)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Multiplayer Xbox one

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi, can i play battlefield 3 with splitscreen on Xbox one even if i dont have gold ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Liambrds
    [link] [comments]

    (PS3) Anyone has crashes in campaign?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I was playing bad company 2 campaign the other day and then I decided I'll do the same in bf3. Then I got 2 crashes during 3rd mission and then the next day PS3 crashed in loading screen of Comrades (6th mission)

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment