• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Battlefield [bf3]2 bros one arrow

    Battlefield [bf3]2 bros one arrow


    [bf3]2 bros one arrow

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PST

    [bf3] killjacking a huey

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PST

    [bf3] hope this wasn't one of you lolol

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PST

    [BFV] Guess I'm not going that way

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PST

    [BF1] did he really say that?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PST

    [Legacy] Battlefield 1942 preview (GamePro issue 170 - November 2002)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:48 AM PST

    [BFV] There's something wrong, I can feel it

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PST

    [BF:L][HARDLINE] It's just a scratch!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Campaign bug? [bug] [battlefield4]

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I just got my hands on battlefield 4. (Yeah I know I'm super late) and I started the campaign and I'm on the mission where I need to boated the titan but when I have to get in the water I can't move forwards. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CaptainClover36
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Is BF1 worth it right now?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:19 AM PST

    There's a really good deal on Origin for BF1 Revolution. Same price as a Big Mac meal where I live. I just wanna know if multiplayer is any worth hyping over, I read about the lack of servers sometimes, and a LOT of hackers from China.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Nuttelanic
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] How To Medic 2

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PST

    [BF3] Feels bad

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PST

    [BFV] 6.2 Update weapon BTK

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PST

    [BF3] Advanced team tactics

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PST

    I really enjoy squad wiping people [bfv]

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PST

    [BF3] Woah there

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:58 PM PST

    [Unofficial Map Concept] Bukom Island

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I know this probably won't get any attention and will likely be filtered out, but I've had this map idea for a while. And I've wanted to talk about it if anyone likes this I can post more cause I really like doing these type of map concepts even tho I don't work in any kind of game development.

    *Bukom Island

    Bukom Island would be a multiplayer map set on the industrial Bukom Island in Singapore. The map would feature the US invasion of the island for a strategic advantage. The PLA would have full control of the island and the US would need to gain full control of the island. The map would feature combined arms warfare.

    *Teams

    The 2 teams on the map would be USMC and the PLA

    *Game Modes

    The primary game modes for the map would be Rush, breakthrough, and Conquest Assault, with Conquest Assault being the default conquest more for the map.

    *Vehicles

    This is where it starts to get interesting and does something a bit different from the norm. The norm being each team getting the exact same vehicles, but for this map that's not what I wanted to do.

    USMC

    AAV-7A1 AMTRAC, LAV-25, AH1Z Viper, UH1Y Venom, A10 Warthog or F35, Rhib Boat

    Translation: Amphibious assault vehicle, Infantry fighting vehicle, attack helicopter, transport helicopter, attack jet or Stealth Jet, and rhib boat

    PLA

    Type 99 MBT, Z10-W, Z-9, J-20 or Q-5, LYT2021,

    Translation: Main battle tank, attack helicopter, transport helicopter, stealth jet or attack jet, and jeeps

    *Setup idea 1

    The PLA control all the objectives on the island at the start of the game, the US has to make an amphibious invasion on the island and capture the island, when the island is captured or the PLA loses all their tickets the US wins the game, if the PLA drain all of the US tickets the PLA wins the game.

    • Setup idea 2

    The US controls 1 half of the island and the PLA controls the other half of the island. The goal of the PLA is to push the US off of the island, as is the same with the PLA. If either team successfully kicks 1 team off the island or if 1 team is drained of all their tickets the game is over.

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment