• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Defib only is the way to go

    Battlefield 4 Defib only is the way to go


    Defib only is the way to go

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:58 PM PST

    When I try to fly the attack jet ��

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PST

    So I was helping my friend get his MAA unstuck and this was the result. The greatest bounce ever.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PST

    *starts shaking the turret*

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PST

    This is why you should always be aware of your surroundings.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Are there still many active servers on PS4 if I'm looking to buy the game?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PST

    JOIN US ON OUR INFANTRY SERVER ON PC

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PST

    So I ran by a tank that was on fire. I wasnt even close and the tank exploded and I died. Wtf dice.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PST

    I'm so mad ab it. I wasn't that close to the tank and I died because it exploded. This game is really inconsistent with how.much blast radius an exploding tank has.

    submitted by /u/abcMF
    [link] [comments]

    Obliteration Server

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hey Guys, have seen that there are no Obliteration Server in Europe and have created one as I think it's one of the best game modes. Here is the link would love to meet you in game :) : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/servers/show/pc/fd5c00b0-a217-4d5e-9497-da121c80b1ab/2CraZzy-Obliteration-Votemap/

    submitted by /u/creed638
    [link] [comments]

    PC INFANTRY ONLY

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Come join us for good old Infantry play on our conquest server called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Stop by & check our website; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    PC Tips ?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:53 PM PST

    hey guys so im a console player moved to PC and im just having a horrible time adjusting to how different the gunplay is on PC ive been told on PC hipfire is next to useless you always wanna "track" your targets but when i seem to do that even if im controlling my recoil i seldom get a kill and one of my biggest bad habits is ill draw up my sights but it almost takes a second like a "delay" in my brain before it registers to me "oh yeah gotta shoot" and you have NO CLUE how much that gets me killed any tips for PC and related to this guys would greatly be appreciated i know bf4 is an old game yadda yadda but hey better to practice on an old game and get the ropes than spend 60$ ona new game and get pissed immediately

    submitted by /u/HonorIsLost
    [link] [comments]

    anyone has the black phantom dogtags can help me go down the elevator?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PST

    If you have the black dogtags, it counts for three people, so can anyone please help me. I have all four final stand tags. Just need someone with black tags to help me get down the elevator room. I'm on PC btw.

    Thanks

    Edit: Dw about this I have found a Server dedicated to finding tags and some helpful people have accompanied me down the elevator. If someone else still needs help I'm happy to help.

    submitted by /u/AllOutApex
    [link] [comments]

    My most luckiest win ever, thanks for not spawning teammates

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Server Banner not showing. Help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:51 AM PST

    I uploaded a banner onto my friend's server.

    It shows outside at the rented servers, but when I load a game it's empty on the loading screen.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Anomalistic_Username
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] can't play, banned from 90% of servers despite no hacks.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:52 PM PST

    vq37, pretty popular stuff, i got banned for being too good, unironically by a boomer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alZZz4oZzk0 link is gameplay prior to getting banned.

    bf4db, banned for linked accounts, other person in my household used cheats on his account, he got banned by fairfight fast. i get banned by bf4db despite me not using cheats. i appeal, appeal denied, after being banned on bf4db, i legitimately cannot find any large conquest populated, and low ping server that i can play. i only play large conquest, the servers i did find long ago where i could play with decent ping and 64 players are dead now.

    is this it? i can't play due to unironic low skilled boomers with admin and a broken 3rd party anti cheat? bf4 is really the only battlefield i care to play, the new ones suck and the older ones i prefer not to but still gold. i quit bf4 because of this, took a 7 month break, i go on today, and i can't even play the game because of this bs still.

    submitted by /u/GDILIVES
    [link] [comments]

    Won’t connect and I can play after I wait awhile.(hours maybe).I can play all other games just fine. Anyone else having that problem. Ps4 btw

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PST

    How long should connecting take when loading up the game itself (PS4)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I feel like this is taking way to long and i keep closing application and re opening but it's still not connecting. so frustrating

    submitted by /u/KeeganDJ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment