• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Looking to buy BF3 on PC again. Is it worth getting in 2020?

    Battlefield 3 Looking to buy BF3 on PC again. Is it worth getting in 2020?


    Looking to buy BF3 on PC again. Is it worth getting in 2020?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PST

    My main concern is the servers. How many are there and how many are filled up with actual players?

    I've been playing BF4 for a few months now and im happy with the amount of people playing but sometimes theres servers that say they're full but when you join, they are empty.

    Is the game stable enough to play in 2020 or should I skip it and just continue playing BF4

    Just feeling nostalgic about it and was wondering if its even possible to find servers to play on

    cheers

    submitted by /u/YVRider1999
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Plug in

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PST

    I haven't played bf3 since 2016 and I just re downloaded the game, I can't seem to launch the plug in can anyone give me a hand? Thanks you in advance

    submitted by /u/asapr1
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed poor connection and lag on PS3 in the past week or so?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment