• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Anti-Theft Device

    Battlefield 4 Anti-Theft Device


    Anti-Theft Device

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    What's your experience record in a single round? You know there is a 2xp event currently going on and I used %200 xp boost than boom. Got 400k xp in a round

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    A casual 8-man I got (while leaning actually!)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Just let me revive the man!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Just want to thank everyone playing on this break

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    It genuinely makes me happy being able to hop back on battlefield 4 and get into a server with relative ease lately the amount of people on has been wayyy higher than usual. I've been enjoying the downtime and I hope you are too! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

    Edit- added last sentance

    submitted by /u/TheWakingofLife
    [link] [comments]

    Don't worry, Doc has your back.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Should I buy BF4 in 2020 in India?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys just wanted to ask you the above question... If so does india still have a player base now If so how much do you get in your region in India P.S I am from ne in india

    submitted by /u/codrex12
    [link] [comments]

    81 Kills with SG 553 [BF4]

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Would anyone be interested in getting a squad going?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone wanted to get a squad going with me. Just got back into Battlefield 4 and It would be so much more fun to have a full squad to communicate with. I'm on Xbox and my gamertag is African Watr, add me if you want to play!

    submitted by /u/3D_Toasted_Biscuits_
    [link] [comments]

    I need some tips on getting the RPK

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I just got that game very recently, and I need some help. The LMG ribbons were easy, but it's the mortar kill that gets me. What's the best way to get a mortar kill?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomMoray
    [link] [comments]

    Best carbine?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Latent Male Hubris

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with in vehicles.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm looking for someone to team up up preferably in vehicles. I really like gunning and repairing. I would consider myself a large teamplayer. I'm based in the EU.

    submitted by /u/Guitarmaniax
    [link] [comments]

    Only on BF4C #2 | Montage

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLt3usYC4jA We spend some hours doing this, It s really hard and time spending to do this for us. So spend few minutes to watch our Montage how we played and join our Discord too!

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for the Double XP while we are all stuck at home playing!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Aim assist on Xbox One?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Is there an option for it?

    submitted by /u/Knocked-over-Knocker
    [link] [comments]

    Du du dun du du dun

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    What is the highest number of hours played you've seen on a player's profile?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    The game is old and I am used to seeing players with thousands of hours of in game time. But today I saw someone with 8500 hours in bf4 and 3000 hrs in bf3. My mind was blown at this. I wish I could love anything like this person loves battlefield games.

    This got me curious, what is the highest hours played you've personally seen? I can't imagine anyone topping this. Outside of battlefield, I'm sure something like a mmorpg has even higher numbers though.

    submitted by /u/nantucketcookie
    [link] [comments]

    (Sound on) The way he spotted the sniper is just funny to me (sorry but it’s in German)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Need Ideas to help BF4 players!! :D

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Hello bf4 players!

    Im looking for content to help other people in battlefield 4! What would you suggest me?
    for example, i started a serious How to unlock that gun! went well but i need more ideas to help people out!!!

    submitted by /u/Scuplex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment