• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Absolute Carnage. BF4 clip of mine from way back when in the stairwell of OP Lockers

    Battlefield 4 Absolute Carnage. BF4 clip of mine from way back when in the stairwell of OP Lockers


    Absolute Carnage. BF4 clip of mine from way back when in the stairwell of OP Lockers

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Throwback to 2014 when I hit one of the craziest shots I've ever hit in an FPS

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PST

    A funny video I recorded months ago of a teammate playing with his repair tool..

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PST

    when you forget its hc

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Can I do assignments with friends ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Hello guys, New player here, I've been really enjoying the game and just reached level 10, I need your help, Can I unlock assignments with friends ? Because I googled it and found old threads saying it is illegal or boosting and you should do them in normal matches or get banned, so is that true? Because I really could use some help even if I had to buy the help because how I am supposed to get 5 kills while swimming or killing 10 players with impact grenades or 20 headshots with a sidearm ? It seems very hard to me and I genuinely don't have the time for it so I need your guidance on what should I do ? I hope if I can create custom match and invite my friend and get these done in few hours instead of few months.

    submitted by /u/b3enx
    [link] [comments]

    I actually sometimes think of buying an Xbox, just so I can experience BF4 with a controller

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I have put 1200 hours into the pc version of this game and I really wanna try playing it once with a controller!

    submitted by /u/Bassie_c
    [link] [comments]

    JOIN US ON OUR INFANTRY SERVER ON PC

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Always so satisfying

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Typical of the GOVS admin on Xbox one

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Xbox One LFG

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Looking for squad/teammates to play battlefield 4 with on xbox one ,experienced (Male If that matters) player just wanting to communicate more in game and take a more team work based approach to battle field . gamertag = W44RL00RD, based in Canada.

    submitted by /u/sshaga
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - March 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    DirectX error while trying to launch Battlefield 4

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PST

    DirectX error while trying to launch Battlefield 4

    Every time I try to launch BF4 I get this error.

    What I've tried so far:

    1. Removed GPU Drivers via DDU and reinstall GPU Drivers.
    2. Shutdown background proccesses (such as MSI Afterburner, Net Limiter 4.0 etc)
    3. Reinstalled both vcredist x64 and x86 from BF4 folders, alongside the DirectX from BF4 folder.Any suggestions what I could try?
    submitted by /u/NightmaREE3Z
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment