• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Battlefield 3 BF3 shutting down????

    Battlefield 3 BF3 shutting down????


    BF3 shutting down????

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I've seen a bunch of people posting "stuck on joining game" and someone said the contract for the servers is up. I play on the Xbox one on the 360 servers and all of the East coast servers are offline. Is this the same for all platforms or are they still up? There needs to be a petition made if they are shutting servers down!

    submitted by /u/HK416MasterRace
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 might be leaving

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PST

    So I was talking to my bf3 milsim and one of the guys has a friend in ea that says that the contract for bf3 has run out and servers will start to shut down.In my opinion I wish bf3 would never go its my favoriot in all the games.

    Edit:I typed this up on mobile and aslo thanks for helping me I was just dumb struck because I love bf3 thank you for commenting:)

    submitted by /u/SAG2o4
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on "Joining Server"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Can't play the game anymore, stuck on "Joining server" forever. There's no BF3.exe in Task Manager. Any advice guys?

    submitted by /u/reznorek
    [link] [comments]

    Any good players looking for a squad ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Na or EU im above average I'd say trying to get a good squad

    submitted by /u/noyadelol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment