• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Never let them tell you BF4 isn't realistic.

    Battlefield 4 Never let them tell you BF4 isn't realistic.


    Never let them tell you BF4 isn't realistic.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PST

    When an admin teamkills but you teamkill and get kicked

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PST

    BF4 Back to Back TOWs :D

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PST

    What’s up with tank shells?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I'm level 21 on my PC right now and I just unlocked all the tank shells. I was level 100 something on my ps4 but I just came back to bf4 after a couple years. But anyway, I was watching videos on the best tank load outs and I'm really confused about shells. I heard that HE does the most damage against armor and AP has the most splash damage and I have no clue what's up because I know that's not how it should work. So I need clarification I guess.

    submitted by /u/Beepboopheephoop
    [link] [comments]

    a refund ??

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PST

    so i sent a refund to the EA beacuse i bought a game that i dont want right ? i posted the refund after 20 minutes of the purchase and they haven't checked on it yet. so now im in a situation i dont know if my game is getting refunded, it has been 21 hours since the refund was posted and they still havent responded, i havent even turned it on (battlefield 4)

    submitted by /u/Symfiz
    [link] [comments]

    One “thank you” wasn’t enough

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Problem with BF4 community servers that has bothered me for years

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Any recommended XB1 Hardcore Servers?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Did all my work since release on PS4 (Capt. Dick's, Lt. Ban, etc!). Took a year long masochist break w/ Pubg, looking to relax w some BF4 on XB1. Hope you all can point me towards some existing servers people still play. The built in server search is pretty lame.

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/AzimuthMedia
    [link] [comments]

    been playing for over 4 years with no problem, suddenly in the past month my ping is showing to be 100+ (it was 60+ before) was there a change in the servers/providers of the game's side?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 300+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Join our BF4 PC Community, and squad up with our 300+ members on our server BF4C {All vanilla & DLC}

    We got plenty of decent folk in our Discord. Some high skilled former pro players, and average players of all levels and types. There is no can/can't play style communism on our server, and most importantly, everyone is welcomed and will be tended to and respected. Fear not, you don't need to play BF4 alone anymore, you got BF4C to cover your back.

    BF4C montage

    Discord

    https://preview.redd.it/0z1dhkf8xhk41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=347821cf8dad35b76d566313b0347ae8010e62c7

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    PC INFANTRY

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Come join us for good old Infantry play on our conquest server called =FULL METAL JACKET= INFANTRY & Stop by & check our website; https://snipersquad.enjin.com/

    submitted by /u/drummersdream70
    [link] [comments]

    The good old.days

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PST

    No Carrier Assault servers on PC?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Title. I have ~250 hours in BF4 and I only managed to play CA once. It was fun as fuck but I can no longer find any servers that run this game mode, not even during weekend EU peak hours. Why is that? All I find is conquest large and rarely rush/TDM. Even servers that run Naval Strike maps (Such as [SiC]) only have conquest large.

    submitted by /u/Striking-Argument
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn‘t even see him.....

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Miss playin

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Xbox down?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I've restarted my Xbox, tried multiple times to reconnect, and have disconnected and reconnected. It still says I'm offline and I checked to see that the servers are up and it says they're green. What am I doing wrong???

    submitted by /u/goldnray17_Bossman
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpected Corpse Launch I got today

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Was DICE huffing glue when they designed Rogue Transmission and Lancang Dam?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Seriously those maps have got to be some of the worst maps I've ever fucking played in an FPS. Not to mention the laughable levolution on both maps. Lancang Dam's levolution has absolutely no effect on the gameplay and doesn't even look that cool really. And Rogue Transmission's levolution just puts a bunch of shit down on the C flag, which makes the map worse (the C flag area on Rogue is just about the only enjoyable part of the map and it is ruined by the levolution)

    I've come to realise that basically all the China vs Russia maps are complete ass. Rogue, Lancang and Golmud can all eat a dick. The China vs US maps are good for the most part and the Russia vs US maps are mostly excellent (with the exception of Oman and Firestorm)

    submitted by /u/Redman152
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment