• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Battlefield 3 I bought PREMIUM today, so many years after! Im so excited!!

    Battlefield 3 I bought PREMIUM today, so many years after! Im so excited!!


    I bought PREMIUM today, so many years after! Im so excited!!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    "Head Crusher" A M40A3 and M98B montage with Megadeth playing in the background

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    DLC Problem on Origin

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Just bought BF3 today with the BlackFriday Sales, i downloaded the game fine but Close Quarters & End Game can't be downloaded that's so weird... Anyone got an idea to fix it ?

    submitted by /u/FrozenSand75
    [link] [comments]

    If you remember this you had a great childhood

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:39 PM PST

    Looking for someone to play co-op with

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    Hey,

    Getting back into the game, I never completed co-op mode and I want to now for the unlocks. I'm at 61k points currently.

    My Origin ID is Symbol_EM, add me if you are interested. :)

    submitted by /u/TSOTM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment