• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Battlefield [BF4] Man, the FAMAS RIPS!

    Battlefield [BF4] Man, the FAMAS RIPS!


    [BF4] Man, the FAMAS RIPS!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    [BF4] The guys over at r/battlefield_4 seemed to enjoy this so I decided to post this here as well. Enjoy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    [BF1] why?!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    [BF1] There is no escape

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:52 AM PST

    [BF1]A new mode concept I made. If the game was still updated, this will be actually pretty cool.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    [BFV] When you're doing Sturmgewher Mastery VI and your team starts capturing an objective you're at

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    [BF5] Can we please have a redesign of the menu?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    The menus in BF5 are GOD AWFUL. I would love to customize my character and loadout in the main menu but it is such a mess. Honestly how can you expect to monetize this game with cosmetics if the players cant efficiently go through the customization tabs. And why cant we add new assignments in game? Do i really need to leave a great server because Im trying to get my M1 Garand gold set? Come on DICE this has to be the worst menu you have ever implemented and it has gotten worse since the addition of 2 new factions, which each have their own vehicles, classes and so on! Please fix this mess

    submitted by /u/thahovster7
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] FINALLY being able to gun down snipers in Shanghai has been a dream come true xD

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    [BF4] So I'm having a hard time assaulting objectives, I'm so much better at defending them but I want to improve my skillset.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:37 AM PST

    Title says it all, I'm pretty new to this title and I'm often flanked and overwhelmed. Could it be that I'm being spotted aswell? What do you guys do when you attack objectives?

    submitted by /u/smegmadude9
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Recently re-discovered this game and it's amazing

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    I've been playing PUBG for the past couple of years. But I've been getting tired of battle royale, especially the amount of downtime which can be frustrating. I tried the new CoD modern warfare, but that got old after about a day. I've tried a free weekend on Battlefield 5, the gunplay was kind of fun but the vehicle element was definitely lacking. I've had BF4 for years actually, but I skipped over it when it first came out because my PC setup at the time could not run it very well. I had been playing BF3 at the time so I just stuck with that. Now I've rediscovered BF4 and I've enjoyed it so much I think I will be playing it for a while. It's a nice break to play something which is a little more forgiving (less recoil, jumping out of cars at full speed without dying) and doesn't necessarily require the insane reflexes to compete with all the young people in the some of the more popular games these days.

    The only downside I think has been seeing the same maps over and over again. I suppose I'm joining the same servers frequently which have low ping and lots of players, they probably rotate through the same maps. But I would imagine there is a lot of content out there with all the DLC expansions, many of which I haven't experienced yet. Is that just because there aren't enough players these days for more servers to be occupied? Or do I just need to scroll through the server browser some more and deal with fewer players/higher ping? Or is a lot of the content just not worth playing?

    submitted by /u/Nasty-Nate
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Felt like an action film

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    [BF:L] Police Squad car attempts to steal a van, circa 2019

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    [BFV] Would you like to see First Generation jets at some point in BFV?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Like the title says will we see first generation jet fighters in Battlefield 5 at some point? Aircraft like the British Gloster meteor or the German Messerschmitt 262 or the me-163 Komet or maybe even that one aircraft which I believe was called the people fighter. Or any of the Japanese jets that were proposed wakeby swept-wing shinden or other aircraft?

    submitted by /u/Kazeon1
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Thats just pure skill i swear

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    [BFV] Run from external drive

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:46 PM PST

    I was wondering if it is possible to run Battlefield V from an external HDD? Is it possible and how fast will it be?

    submitted by /u/VongolaEX10
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Chat is lit

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:13 AM PST

    [BF Hardline] does the battlefield hardline dlc affect the campaign or is it only new multiplayer maps like with BF4

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    I know that nobody plays battlefield hardline multiplayer but would getting the premium version ( with dlc) add any content to the single player campaign. would the standard version and premium have any differences in single player campaign content?

    submitted by /u/chestybulldog
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Is Bf4(PS4) dead?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    Will buy BF4 (ps4) soon after 4 year hiatus , is it worth buying premium version of the game / DLC? Is there enough players to populate dlc maps? What is the state of BF4 now?

    Also will I get BF1 or BFV? , not a big fan of old war style FPS but i am sure kick ass gameplay will change my mind.

    submitted by /u/remothenemo92
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Mouse stutter

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    I have tried many of the solutions and I can't get one that works. My mouse sensitivity goes up and down, it stutters and freezes, making the game unplayable. I turned off the origin overlay which fixed it for a few matches, I tried repairing the game, changing raw mouse input, turning dx12 on and off, changing v-sync, enhanced pointer precision is off. I really want to play the game but I can't when my mouse is spazzing.

    submitted by /u/BradassMofo
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] The Battlefield V Experience (without the bugs)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment