• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Battlefield [Meme] Me in the next two years waiting new Battlefield

    Battlefield [Meme] Me in the next two years waiting new Battlefield


    [Meme] Me in the next two years waiting new Battlefield

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    [Bf5] love it dice looks good well done

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    [BF1] I love everything about this gun, the animations, the funny sound effects (GIF has sound), glad I unlocked it!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    [BF1] Almost got revenge on that tank

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    [Other] I want BF6 to be set in modern day but I would also love to see Vietnam again, Bad company 3 works too.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    [BF4] Not sure if this has already been posted but happy 6th birthday to Battlefield 4! Still my all time favorite FPS game!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    [BFV] 100% calculated

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    [BFV] Karg-Jorgensen is my favorite sniper weapon in this game. Love that devil.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    [Other] BFV or BF1?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    What should I buy on PC? V is about 22€ while 1 is about 6€

    submitted by /u/heyo55
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] good old bf4 times (vid from a friend)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    [Other] Next Battlefield game is launching in 2022

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    [BF4] Got an awesome streak with the AMR. I suck at sniping but this was like shooting fish in a barrel.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    [BFV] Single handedly making the team capture the objective

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    [BFV]Game won't launch after 17.4GB update?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    So, my game just updated... It seems it updated to the Pacific Patch already. I tried launching it today, and... Not so shockingly, it didn't launch. I know the game isn't broken, as when I was on offline mode(still downloading mode), the game ran just fine.

    I'm currently chopping things up to our country having a much faster clock and Origin was somehow tricked into downloading the patch early. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dongwook23
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] With the announcement that BF6 won't arrive until 2022, what do you want to see as the next Battlefield as well as improvements?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    Personally, I hope they continue the trend of going to the next major war or time frame. I would love to see the 1950's and 1960's during the rise and spread of communism and the Battlefields taking place During the Korean War and the French-Indochina War. These time frames bring in the prominent use of helicopters and jet fighters (still dog fighting) while still using either weapons that are from the second world war as well as updates and innovations into new weapons. Plus in these two areas it would give us 5 factions, the North and South Korean, the US (or UN if the want to do a multinational force), the French, and of course the Vietnamese as well a lot of various places for maps and different climates, such as urban centers, jungles, mountains, and summer and winter.

    submitted by /u/micro_kaiser
    [link] [comments]

    [bf4] premium worth it ? Eu region- ps4.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    Sience p-stats.com shotdown you can't no longer check players base.My question is a lot of people play bf 4 premium content on EU servers on ps4?

    submitted by /u/sznejk
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] The last Battlefield ive played was bf4 but Ive been wanting to play one of the newer Battlefields ... which one should I get ? 1 Or 5?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Not sure which one to get.

    submitted by /u/Nefaariious
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV]retards teaming up in solo firestorm

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    it has been a millenium since this released and theres still no report option for those type of ruiners. i doubt if reporing would get them banned tho. you are doing very well dice.

    submitted by /u/shakler
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] help me plz

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey I had some trouble getting the fleigerfaust b/c when I unlocked it it wouldn't let me use it at all. If anybody could explain that'd be great!

    submitted by /u/Cheap_Potatoes
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4]I released new video!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Average graphics settings? [BFV]

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    I have a Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb and im trying to get an idea where your guys settings are for your graphics.

    I get lag and my FPS is usually about 30-40 but I'd adore increasing this.

    I have 24 gigs of ram, and my CPU is above average. Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Tyrannus_Primus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment