• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Battlefield 4 I managed to no scope someone out of a helicopter

    Battlefield 4 I managed to no scope someone out of a helicopter


    I managed to no scope someone out of a helicopter

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    BF4 was honestly better though...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    Heli bois

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    TDM Paracel Storm AUG A3 Gameplay 24-8

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Returning player; dishonest server player counts? What gives?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    I haven't played much BF4 in years, but coming back I was excited to hop into a few servers, only to find that the "56/64" players (for example) was actually 1/64, and that one was me... what gives? I never remember this being an issue but refresh as I may, I keep jumping into "populated" servers only to find myself alone there.

    submitted by /u/themancabbage
    [link] [comments]

    Bf4 freezing after a few minutes of playtime?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Recently bf4 has been freezing after a few minutes of play time preventing me to even tab out of the game. Does anyone know a fix for this as i am dying to get back on.

    submitted by /u/maxtont
    [link] [comments]

    The reason I only do land vehicles

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    [ASK] use EA account in PS4

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I already bought BF4 (premium edition) for PC couple years ago, but now I want to play it on my PS4 and I have a few questions.

    1. Can I link my ea account with my psn account? If so, then can I just use the copy of BF4 premium edition I bought on PC to play it on my PS4?
    2. If I have to buy the game again just for PS4, can I at least use my old account progression on the PS4?
    3. And how's the Asian server right now? Is it easy to find a server with DLC maps or the servers are only operation lockers, siege of shanghai, and stuff?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/azir29
    [link] [comments]

    Releasing APCs back into the wild

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    How active is Oceania on PS4?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    I want to buy the game for me and some of my friends so we can have some fun together and I want to know how active it is on PS4 in Oceania. (I have it on PC)

    submitted by /u/SliceOfCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Death From Above [OC]

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    Anybody on PS4 willing to play with a pretty new player?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    I'm on tonight playing some BF4, and it feels like it would be much more fun if I had squad mates. Fairly good shot, team player with health packs and revives, chill guy. If you're on tonight let's play?

    submitted by /u/Clone_Chaplain
    [link] [comments]

    Brun those motherfuckers

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    I was replaying the campaign recently and I got the song in the background of this acne stuck in my head, does anyone know what it is

    submitted by /u/clumpets
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment