• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Battlefield 4 'record scratch' 'freeze frame' "Yes thats me, your probably wondering how i got in this predicament"

    Battlefield 4 'record scratch' 'freeze frame' "Yes thats me, your probably wondering how i got in this predicament"


    'record scratch' 'freeze frame' "Yes thats me, your probably wondering how i got in this predicament"

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    I finally did it, oh my god.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    How do I unlock the Rex ?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what the posters on propaganda say?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Happy birthday Battlefield 4

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Today is October 29th, the day on which DICE released one of the best modern war games ever made upon the word for the first time. Six years of OP MP7's, infantry rendered untouchable by AA guns, and collapsing towers in Shanghai. Six years of flooding entire cities, bringing down cable-suspended structures on huge radar dishes, and beaching destroyers on islands in the middle of a hurricane.

    submitted by /u/M2A2_Bradley
    [link] [comments]

    This is taking a loooong time

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    Rush on Xbox?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    I tried checking the P stats link in the sticky but it went down on Sunday it looks like. Are there any active Rush servers on Xbox still?

    submitted by /u/Riotingbum
    [link] [comments]

    Help - Low FPS (~30) when using SLI.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    High FPS (~60+) when using single card (980ti 6GB versions). I can't find anything wrong.
    Steps I've taken so far: closed background programs uninstalled MSI Afterburner & Rivatuner reinstalled Nvidia drivers. ran "sfc /scannow" uninstalled & reinstalled Origin uninstalled & reinstalled BF4

    This has been happening for the last few weeks. Before I noticed (I don't play a lot) I was consistently getting 60+ FPS for years. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/CURaven
    [link] [comments]

    My modest proposal: 32 Slot 60hz Mixed Premium no rules-server especially for reddit (read comments for more info)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Another Video!Feel free to watch!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Some cheeky Snipes

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Hi there!I released new Montage feel free to watch!Enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzerQcHRJqA Also you can join my Discord link in description!

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 discord?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    Anyone here part of a active PS4 discord group as I need a couple peoples help :)

    submitted by /u/ArchangelMaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Yo, Why are half the servers lying about their current players?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    I browse TDM servers and I see 27/32 players, good I join, only to find that there are only 15-16 players in the game? Same can happen in Conquest WTF

    submitted by /u/Amaurotica
    [link] [comments]

    One slash a time. WE CAN DO THIS!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Just came back to the game after long time off

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    And it's still good to know that if there's a roof. 25% of my team will be in it sniping not capping anything :)

    submitted by /u/patty_daddy
    [link] [comments]

    Server Help

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    No matter what I do I can't seem to get the Better Battlelog to work. Everytime I bring up the server browser it freezes the webpage. Can anyone help out or recommend servers that are full?

    submitted by /u/lSolairel
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down on ps4?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    It won't let me connect to the game. All my other online games work fine though, anybody else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Crystal_God
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment