• Breaking News

    Friday, June 10, 2022

    Battlefield 3 What is your favorite weapon to use, and how many service stars do you have with it?

    Battlefield 3 What is your favorite weapon to use, and how many service stars do you have with it?


    What is your favorite weapon to use, and how many service stars do you have with it?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 10:41 AM PDT

    BF3 (PC) Squad Rush Tournament

    Posted: 09 Jun 2022 08:19 PM PDT

    Long time player, just recently started playing again. I was invited to join a small gaming community's "BF3 Game Night" a few weeks back by a former teammate. Needless to say, this game still has it.

    Anyway, I've rounded up a bit of interest with a few players and wanted to get a feel for the amount of interest from the BF3 PC community.

    Who would be interested in a BF3 Squad Rush tournament? The rules and amount of teams have yet to be determined and will be based on the amount of interest I can get over the next couple weeks. Ideally I'd like to do something like this:

    8 to 16 teams of 4v4 in a Bo3, single elimination type bracket. Semi's and Finals would be Bo5. Maps likely to include, but not limited to: Metro, Bazaar, Seine, Kharg and Caspian. Target date for start of Tournament end of July.

    Any interest here? Dedicated server with an online, randomized round 1 draft of the teams competing. Obviously I'll need to iron out details and settings, but before investing too much time, I'd like to get a feel if this is something 32-64 players would even be interested in.

    Comment below. My battlelog and in-game name is "zuhbooze"

    submitted by /u/zuhbooze
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone any advice

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 06:28 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3: I'm the guy from behind

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 10:58 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Still Is a MASTERPIECE!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 07:19 AM PDT

    what do you think of the bf3 campaign?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 01:54 PM PDT

    I honestly think one of the best campaigns in the franchise tied with hardiline

    submitted by /u/louistske
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to run a server with much longer TTK (vars.soldierHealth 200 or something?)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 05:31 PM PDT

    I believe the game sets the vars.soldierHealth value between 0 and 100, but I would like to know if it's possible to go above 100 (with a mod or cheat setting) so that all players and enemies have a much longer TTK.

    I do now know how to make my own VU server yet, but would look into it if this was possible!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/0li0li
    [link] [comments]

    PS3: can't connect to EA servers

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 07:13 PM PDT

    Hi everybody! I've found my PS3 when I moved to another house. I wanted to play some BF3 but an error message shows up and says that I can't connect to EA servers. Same on BFH & PvZ on PS3. I'm playing with the 4G of my phone as I'm still waiting for my internet connexion to be installed. Also I tried playing other games such as Black Ops and Black Ops 2 and the multiplayer works fine. Do you have any tips for this situation? Thank you and have good games :)

    submitted by /u/Akanekii
    [link] [comments]

    Rush Seine Crossing Beast 870MCS Slugs 27-6

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 06:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone else....

    Posted: 06 Jun 2022 06:00 AM PDT

    ...immediately leave servers that appear full, but just use placeholder bots? I usually feel duped and immediately leave lol. Take that, deceitful server owners. Shits annoying

    submitted by /u/CykaRuskiez
    [link] [comments]

    A Little Goomba Stomp Knife Action

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 10:30 PM PDT

    If blackburn stopped the nuke from going off in ny then why did the us and russia go to war

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 02:16 PM PDT

    the tittle pretty much says it all why would russia still be blamed did t they think this through

    submitted by /u/Thunder_bolt_fire420
    [link] [comments]

    Tank Only Gameplay In Caspian Border 25-7

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 07:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment