• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 11, 2022

    Battlefield 4 He died for our sins.

    Battlefield 4 He died for our sins.


    He died for our sins.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:38 PM PDT

    Holy shit 😂

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 10:44 AM PDT

    Gas prices in Flood Zone

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:26 AM PDT

    It's so annoying when custom servers put political shit in their banner

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 08:36 PM PDT

    It's a video game and yet these losers have a burning LGBTQ flag with Putin fucking a bear or something as their banner like bro I'm trying to play battlefield not get all this political shit shoved in my face

    submitted by /u/iminacoopcalcutta
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never seen such a massive crater before

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 03:43 PM PDT

    Anybody tryna run some BF4 on this fine Friday evening?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:18 PM PDT

    Help him guys

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:21 PM PDT

    What barrels are worth using on acwr?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2022 12:08 AM PDT

    Must Watch: This Will Absolutely Never Happen Again in BF4

    Posted: 09 Jun 2022 05:49 PM PDT

    Xbox Bf4 Servers are in bad shape, I made one

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:44 PM PDT

    Server is located in NA East the name is 24/7 60% HEALTH FAST RESPAWN 24/7 LOCKER & METRO 3200TKS I really love this game and have been playing since launch and I see the player base shrinking so even if you don't join my server or use the same platform just play the game if you have some free time I bet you'll have fun

    submitted by /u/Sil3ntassassin5
    [link] [comments]

    Distributing ps4/bf4/friendly info pov upcoming lobbies/parties

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 10:53 PM PDT

    HARDCORE PS4 SERVER: CARROT'S HARDCORE BATTLEGROUNDS!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 03:03 PM PDT

    We had the server at 23 yesterday! Please if you're looking for a great server with the best map rotation, join my server! There's little to no traffic, so if you do join, please try and stay for as long as possible! The more people in the server, the higher chances that people will join! Please give the server a shot!

    submitted by /u/MoistFedora21
    [link] [comments]

    What indepth/game mechanic hints do you know that most people don't?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 05:19 PM PDT

    Not talking about some basic tips like "do manual lean instead of lean at cover"... I'm talking things built into the game, that the developers might not even realize. Some of my friends and I, through the years, have had some questions pertaining to these, and set out for some answers. I'll start with a few we've found through the years

    • with a sniper, if you pull out of the scope too quickly after you shoot, your shot will not register. It might still go toward the enemy, but all the enemy will have is severe suppression, and they might hear it (not always, sometimes it's silent), even if you hit them... however this is really only present past about 300m, since you usually remain in scope long enough for the bullet to hit within 300m (not saying you need to stay in until bullet hits, as far as I can tell, you need to remain in scope until the bullet is about 75% of the way to the target).

    • sticking with snipers, you can use mildots on scope to calculate distance. For example, with the 8x scope, you can take a constant (the number i found is 240), and then divide it by the number of mildots. The more precise you are are in the number of mildots (Ie like 1.65, and not rounding up to 2) the better your estimate. 14x (with an 8x base) is 555 for the constant. I unfortunately didn't write down the ones for 20x and 40x

    • finally, with parachuting you can open your parachute inches above the ground if you move backwards at the same time as pulling the chute, and you take no damage. You can pretty much have your guy hitting the ground at the same time as doing this and you take no damage

    Any others you have found through the years?

    submitted by /u/My-Cousin-Bobby
    [link] [comments]

    A battlefield 4 mod with but with dinosaurs...?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 04:48 PM PDT

    LAST SHOT! PLEASE IF YOU ENJOY BF4 AND HARDCORE MODE, JOIN CARROT'S HARDCORE BATTLEGROUNDS! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! WE'RE TRYING TO GET A SERVER GOING THAT EVERYONE CAN BE A PART OF! I ALSO HAVE THE BEST OF PREMIUM AND BASE MAPS! PLEASE GIVE IT A SHOT!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 07:49 PM PDT

    Have on Playstation for the next 24h a Leveling Server, join for fast leveling.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:17 PM PDT

    If you search LEVEL UP FAST you can join my Server if you want to leveling something if you are a low level noob like me its okay come to me on my Server and you can relax and level up for Capture the Flags.

    submitted by /u/HeavY_YGunner
    [link] [comments]

    Delete one gun from existence

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 02:33 AM PDT

    What would be one gun would you take out from the game if you had to choose

    submitted by /u/Soviet_Yunyun_-
    [link] [comments]

    Banned for being idle for 5 mins

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 10:28 AM PDT

    I got fucking banned for being idle for 5 mins manually by an admin....what? I played this game for 560 hours never been banned ever before and I get my first ban for being idle for 5 fucking mins...like I get why you would get kicked for being idle but banned? After 5 mins? Seriously?? And btw I've not been kicked before from this server either.

    LAPTOP-LBEDL25E]Server 3 (No Rules)

    This the name of the fucking whack server

    submitted by /u/YashAwal
    [link] [comments]

    Angry Walle and me tag teamed this guy.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2022 04:51 PM PDT

    Looking for some guys on xbox to help me with phantom program

    Posted: 10 Jun 2022 06:07 AM PDT

    I haven't started it yet. My gamertag is L3GEND#8077.

    submitted by /u/Connect-Internal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment