• Breaking News

    Friday, May 6, 2022

    Battlefield 3 What’s your LONGEST kill streak? And what weapon / vehicle did you use?

    Battlefield 3 What’s your LONGEST kill streak? And what weapon / vehicle did you use?


    What’s your LONGEST kill streak? And what weapon / vehicle did you use?

    Posted: 06 May 2022 06:12 AM PDT

    Beast Mode:On In Operation 925 Close Quarters 29-7

    Posted: 05 May 2022 04:33 PM PDT

    BF3 in 2022. Alltime Delay and cant fix the Problem.

    Posted: 05 May 2022 06:37 AM PDT

    So I recently managed to play BF3 again on PC.

    But something I mentioned, is still freaking me out and half of the time im playing, Im in constant rage because of that stupid delay which I cant fix.

    People always get im around corners faster then Im used to. I dont even have time to react and im instant dead. Everytime and I dont understand HOW. People see me, while I cant see them ( yes I know a part of my body is always on vision when im peaking around corners ) but, what I have to experience is confusing me. Sometimes I dont believe myself anymore and Im more then sad about, what is happening to me all the time. Its frustrating on an level, which I cant explaing anymore. I get emotional sometimes and depressed that this bullshit is just happening for me in a level, which others will never experience. But im still trying to get this fixed but im clueless.

    I recently managed to get some footage of another player who played on the same server and in his video as he killed me, I was still standing, while on my screen I was already around the corner / or hadnt had a chance to react to a situation.

    People always winning GunFights. Everytime. Its very unique to me, that I win one.

    My Ping is ALWAYS 8. I have the best ping in the whole Lobby. Always. No one is even getting close to me with my Ping. So I dont understand why I have to deal with that shit and cant play even normal, while others rush like HelloKitty in Wonderland around the World and give me flower Headshots...

    Im not a bad Player, my Aim is on Point and my reactions is faster then my dead grandmother ( love you grandma <3 ) but this is something which keeps pissing me off. Im close to the point to let this Game finally die now for me. I dont want to, but this is a DeadEnd for me when this Delay is not fixable.

    Many people I asked wrote me, that I need the change this, change that and a lot more what I need to do, to fix this. Nothing helped.

    My Rig is pretty decent with a 2070 Super, AMD Ryzen 7 Processor and a good and stable Internet Connection. My Screen is an AOC G27BLABLABLA and supports 144Hz which also activated. NVidia Settings are kinda standard. Everything is updated. BF3 runs on an SSD. No other Programms then BF / Origin are active.

    Im clueless at this Point and pissed. Really pissed.

    submitted by /u/SchmunkstueckTV
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for somebody to get the last 2 coop guns.

    Posted: 05 May 2022 05:53 AM PDT

    I have about 100,000 points atm and still need about 60,000 for the SG553 and the G3A3. Is anybody down to play coop with me? My origin name is quiggTeKK and I'm playing on PC.

    submitted by /u/datlitboi
    [link] [comments]

    mouse not working

    Posted: 04 May 2022 06:33 PM PDT

    i just started trying to play the bf3 campaign, and when I'm in the menus, my mouse works fine, but when I'm playing, it doesn't. how do i fix this?
    (i use ea play)

    submitted by /u/ps4-gamer2009
    [link] [comments]

    I believe I can fly... your grenades make me touch the sky...

    Posted: 04 May 2022 02:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment