• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 28, 2022

    Battlefield 3 Quite pleased with this one. I still got the moves after nearly three years away from the game.

    Battlefield 3 Quite pleased with this one. I still got the moves after nearly three years away from the game.


    Quite pleased with this one. I still got the moves after nearly three years away from the game.

    Posted: 27 May 2022 10:42 AM PDT

    L85A2 and SQDM. (HELP!)

    Posted: 28 May 2022 11:34 AM PDT

    So, I need a squad to play with who can help me unlock the L85A2.

    I've done everything except for the SQDM stuff. I'll leave my Discord below. Let's get a squad up.

    PC Only I'm afraid.

    Yen Lady of Frogs#3809

    submitted by /u/AhsokaForever
    [link] [comments]

    Longest headshot? Map and rifle?? Drop it down below

    Posted: 28 May 2022 11:26 AM PDT

    To the guy that said "why do you play on your second account"

    Posted: 28 May 2022 03:52 AM PDT

    Thank you, that really made my day, even if it clearly didn't make your day.

    submitted by /u/LohtuPottu247
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse not working.

    Posted: 27 May 2022 03:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys, for some reason I can't use my mouse in game but my keyboard works. When going through settings the mouse works well but in the game it does not work. When googling the fix for it it says i need to disable origin in game but I don't use origin because I access the game through Ea play. Anyone having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Early_Programmer616
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment