• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 28, 2022

    Battlefield 4 My One (And Only) Good Locker Clip.

    Battlefield 4 My One (And Only) Good Locker Clip.


    My One (And Only) Good Locker Clip.

    Posted: 28 May 2022 08:11 AM PDT

    Australian players know the struggle against these guys

    Posted: 28 May 2022 07:52 PM PDT

    Wait till the end.

    Posted: 28 May 2022 08:27 PM PDT

    Softlock bug when joining games

    Posted: 28 May 2022 11:10 AM PDT

    I'm sure this has been brought up before but I haven't found a solution, whenever I try to join a game about 90% of the time it'll say "Joining server…" then say "You have lost connection to the server" and then I won't be able to re-que because it doesn't get rid of the "Joining Server" text. Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/-Puddleslime-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment