• Breaking News

    Friday, December 3, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Levolution is cool, but it totally ruins the map.

    Battlefield 4 Levolution is cool, but it totally ruins the map.


    Levolution is cool, but it totally ruins the map.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Why no one is using BF4 Noshahr Canals map on TDM servers anymore?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Brokenfield 4 Question of the Day 3: What if the Transport Heli was customizable?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Got a triple kill with a pistol vs 3 guys with primary guns. Ofc I had to tbag, but I guess the admin is too fragile

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 11:28 AM PST

    New XBOX server for gear only

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I have rented a server to help all of you get swag you may not have yet.

    Setting include extra tickets, quick player recharge, and no regen (bring your medics!) or tanks. The name is "Eagles Nest". All settings are subject to change if the population agrees.

    It has a 3 map rotation of Caspian, Firestorm, and Metro. I may drop firestorm and add Parsel Storm for the blackout camo. Metro is for that one gun available there.

    Please, please feel free to play give me feedback for optimal settings and which maps you guys want and for which unlockables. I am trying to keep it to 3-4 maps and somewhat swag friendly settings. Let me know what you all think. This is for you all.

    My nick is "GetUrVaccine549" (btw, you should see my dms, as I chose that name only for the lols not because I am vax'd)

    See you on the maps for that GOL or other shit you may have missed! Thanks! It takes 4 to get rolling.

    Note: This is a community server based on getting gear and weapons badges only. It is a gift to my reddit BF4 community. Help others and then help yourself! Happy holidays! If you are a grown adult and wish to admin it, especially if you have a large group you play with, message me. Make sure and rep your swag once you earn it!

    submitted by /u/doc_brietz
    [link] [comments]

    they're in the walls

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:32 PM PST

    Best of Battlefield

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Bf4

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Sign the Petition

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Player count on ps 4 and pc

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 01:36 AM PST

    Are there still players on ps4 and pc?

    submitted by /u/icsdeman
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to change the FOV in the Campaign?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 10:02 AM PST

    I get very motion sick in games, anything below 95 FOV is really uncomfortable for me and I prefer to play at 110.

    Now I find out that BF4's campaign is locked to 55 FOV. Wtf. I feel like I'm looking through the fucking Hubble Space Telescope at the game.

    Is there any way to change this? Because the campaign is literally unplayable for me because of the FOV.

    submitted by /u/antsantsantsantss
    [link] [comments]

    rush gameplay

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment