• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 2, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Complete newb question. What does this represent in this case? Ive seen 30, 40, and 60hz

    Battlefield 4 Complete newb question. What does this represent in this case? Ive seen 30, 40, and 60hz


    Complete newb question. What does this represent in this case? Ive seen 30, 40, and 60hz

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:29 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on the Sig Sauer Mpx?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Seriously?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I hopped into the gunner seat in the AH1Z. Mind you I'm a pretty decent gunner and am well aware of the surroundings on all maps but the pilot wasn't even gonna try to figure that out.

    He asked me to get out and wouldn't even give me a chance. I said no.

    He proceeded to fly to the edge of the map and just sit there for the remainder of the match(400 plus tickets left). In the mean time the enemy chopper literally went 40-1.

    He kept talking shit the entire time how he has nothing but time and is ordering food. What a loser.

    submitted by /u/DependentLast3757
    [link] [comments]

    Almost shat my pants

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Not even mad that I didn’t get the finishing shot

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 10:09 PM PST

    I'm so sick and tired of people walking into my claymores

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:47 PM PST

    I've seen this before

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:45 AM PST

    Thinking of Renting a Server to Host Conquest and/or Rush with all DLC Maps (PS4)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:52 PM PST

    So, I recently hopped back on Battlefield 4 after seeing some footage of 2042.

    I noticed that only two servers had all of the DLC maps in rotation and both had some decent waiting queues, but nothing too huge. Not sure if that's because a lot of people don't have Premium or if people do have Premium and end up mostly playing the base map servers to avoid the longer queues.

    Curious what some members of this sub think. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sinclair_Esq_8888
    [link] [comments]

    Trolling snipers who wouldn’t let me get GOL Magnum

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:09 AM PST

    I’m trying to get the MPX (on Xbox) if anyone wants to make a Chainlink server hook me up please

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Fucking infuriating. Lol

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:57 PM PST

    In Need Of Suggestions For A Flanking Playstyle

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:03 PM PST

    As the title entails I am looking for suggestions for primarily recon or support what weapons would you suggest to be the most useful for this playstyle I am mainly looking for carbines or lmgs although if you can think of a full loadout that would be appreciated too

    submitted by /u/OkData2594
    [link] [comments]

    About that chopper gunner conversation

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:38 PM PST

    About that chopper gunner conversation

    I get it but please don't be that guy. Give your gunner a chance.

    A round prior to that one I got flown around by a very good pilot but I was missing some shots. He seemed frustrated so I asked him if hed rather solo and he said yes so I hopped out and went to a different server.

    Here's an example of a bad look. In BF2 if you remember masterkillachilla....number one ranked chopper player for the duration of the games life. He hopped in as a gunner, not even a pilot lol and immediately started spamming me to get out. Next time he was flying and I hopped in so he immediately proceeded to redline me.

    For those of you who arent familiar with what redlining is, you hover the chopper right on the line of the edge of the map causing the gunner to be in the outer red area but not the pilot. This kills the gunner and the pilot can proceed to solo or pick up another gunner. This isn't possible in BF now.

    I switched teams and its safe to say he got owned the rest of the round.

    https://preview.redd.it/kehi3h91x6381.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6dd371bd5000bc2db89d0e1063b3989015ce11fb

    https://preview.redd.it/o0ny4i91x6381.jpg?width=1279&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e51c627f5467c59e8d7285b520c41ee272483412

    https://preview.redd.it/axuo0k91x6381.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=727b2b3122bde90176b12c230a4012a0eb6b72e8

    submitted by /u/DependentLast3757
    [link] [comments]

    Almost got a spontaneous haircut....

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:14 PM PST

    What are your thoughts on the Proximity Scan Upgrade to Vechicles?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:44 PM PST

    If anyone on Xbox knows how to get dice la please let me know. I have the camo but I have friends who still need it. Only two though

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Are teamplayers really THAT rare in this game?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:10 PM PST

    So far I haven't noticed almost any players that enjoy having secondary/support role in battle. I personally love playing as a tank support gunner using SOFLAM, spotting and killing RPGs. But most of the time drivers are either dumb or seemingly oblivious to my assistance. Are there any good teamplay servers?

    submitted by /u/AleksaBa
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone on xbox please help me get the ucav?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I have been trying and trying to find an air superiority server with enough people but whenever i do they always crash when im about to kill them. plus im not really a good pilot either so can anyone on xbox please help me out? thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nix56
    [link] [comments]

    rA PC Aimer at work

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Dutch / Nederlands Battlefield team / community

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Hey everyone iam currently trying to make an dutch only battlefield team / community, me and a couple of friend have been playing this game on and off from all the way back from battlefield 3, if your looking for some people to squad up with for the new BF2042 and other old BF games you can join our discord server:

    https://discord.gg/yvbzbaNa

    Stel je even voor in de chat en laat even weten wat je EA user is. We zijn nog niet zo groot maar zijn ook pas geleden gekomen met dit idee,. Iedereen is welkom om te joinen!,

    submitted by /u/Yourkinkyprinces
    [link] [comments]

    ULTIMATE ENGINEER

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Quick question!
    I need the Assignment kill 25 vehicles with mines
    Can i use both M2 Slams and M15 AT Mines???
    Or only M15 AT Mines ??

    submitted by /u/Judicators
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Dodge

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Is this game still worth playing?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:46 PM PST

    That was some INSTANT karma right there

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 10:53 PM PST

    Looking to Squad up with like minded players! Must have mic. (PS5)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 03:38 AM PST

    As the title says, I'm looking for a squad of like minded players. Players who like to simulate combat, play the objectives, fulfill each role or a role that works well with the team. If you're interested Comment down a primary & secondary role that you would like to play, your Rank, & your psn name. Example: Engineer/Support 102 Only Mayhem

    submitted by /u/CommandrBly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment