• Breaking News

    Friday, December 3, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Gotta love the salty admins in this game, admin kicks me on 3 separate occasions just cuz I killed him legitly. only playing on this server now to see if I get banned.

    Battlefield 4 Gotta love the salty admins in this game, admin kicks me on 3 separate occasions just cuz I killed him legitly. only playing on this server now to see if I get banned.


    Gotta love the salty admins in this game, admin kicks me on 3 separate occasions just cuz I killed him legitly. only playing on this server now to see if I get banned.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:26 PM PST

    5 second SMAW kill and still a blueberry :)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 04:49 PM PST

    BATTLEFIELD ~Neebs

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Looking for operation locker addicts

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Any locker addicts here that are good at the game or decent at least. (Xbox one)

    submitted by /u/WarthogGoBrr
    [link] [comments]

    True

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Apparently you can get your wings visibly damaged and keep flying. Kept this jet alive for the entire round and got smacked by all kinds of ground and air fire, but I've never seen this before.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment