• Breaking News

    Monday, November 8, 2021

    Battlefield 4 That Dogfight went horribly wrong for me

    Battlefield 4 That Dogfight went horribly wrong for me


    That Dogfight went horribly wrong for me

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:39 AM PST

    it's only a 200IQ play if you can prove you meant to do it

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:49 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on the m4?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Excuse me, coming through

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Some Attack Helo TOW Shots I'm Really Proud Of (saved the best for last)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:47 PM PST

    love moments like this

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:30 PM PST

    I am battlefield

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Sniper/Deagle combo too clean

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:53 PM PST

    Ah yes the secret power of laser designation

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 04:59 AM PST

    179 Kill Acw-R

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Does somebody have tried doing a sniper tank im on PS3 by the way

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Question for PC players here about Battlefield 2042/Portal skill gap

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:18 AM PST

    I didn't play the beta for too long so if you played it enough to notice, do you think the skill gap will be as big as BF3/BF4? Will Portal be able to replicate BF3 skill gap to a T?

    In your opinion, did the bullets travel at light speed with minimal bullet drop like the easier BFV, BF1 or were they slower with greater drop like on 3 and 4?

    I hope it has a steep learning curve and a nice skill gap so it can be more rewarding.

    From what I've noticed so far AOW seems to be more of a casual experience, but Portal could create a more skill-based scene. What are your opinions?

    submitted by /u/WiseAssFool7787
    [link] [comments]

    I can't access the Leaderboard on BF4 Battlelog !?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 11:54 PM PST

    Hi,

    The page says ''This feature has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later.''

    I saw previous threads where the solution seems to be with the little skull on age rating, however, it'll say access denied as I do not have Premium. Is there any other way around this ?

    submitted by /u/SweetChild0Mine
    [link] [comments]

    WARSAW REVAPED

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Guys have you heard of WARSAW REVAMPED modded Client for bf4 pc???? I played it today good god its bf4 with up to 128 players... I still cant stop thinking about it... Jesus lets quit original bf4 and move on to this masterpiece if youre on pc lmao. Ps its still in alpha testing, they had open alpha event, maybe its still up idk

    submitted by /u/DxRyzetv
    [link] [comments]

    Very cool bf4 clip montage ! ! ! ! ! (baby's first edit)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Not a bad shot

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Can someone please explain

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 07:59 PM PST

    I really hope this post doesn't get taken down because I really want to voice my opinion. but I think Battlefield 4 is the best game ever in my opinion. It has good graphics it has amazing Graphics actually. the gameplay is so satisfying and good. It has a wide variety of guns which I feel like all the other Battlefield from what I seen need more of. I haven't played all of the battlefield series but I have played a good handful of them to form a good opinion on the franchise so I feel confident enough to say that Battlefield 4 is the best Battlefield that they have ever made. Like let's take Battlefield 5 for example the storyline is incredible and in my opinion is even better than Battlefield 4 and and if the graphics he's super super incredible. But the guns they need more guns in my opinion. I don't know about y'all but I like games where I get to work for things and stuff like that in a progression system. Just like the reason why I stopped playing Call of Duty is because I unlocked all the guns all the attachments and everything like that and then the game got boring. But for Battlefield it doesn't feel that way I always feel like there's something I can work for and unfortunately Battlefield 5 doesn't give me that same feeling. Battlefield 4 is a masterpiece but something I don't understand is how the game is dying. I mean I have a few ideas like how you have to pee like I think it's $2 to run a server(sorry been a while since i played) but I'm also pretty sure they have servers run by whoever made Battlefield 4 which sorry I also forgot. This game has got me countless hours of entertainment and Joy. I don't know I mostly wanted to post about how much I like this game. I also have like a bunch of energy right now because I'm replaying the Battlefield 4 campaign and I wanted to express that through this subreddit so thank you if you have gotten this far through my post also sorry if some of the sentences don't make sense text-to-speech sucks

    submitted by /u/the_over_thinker1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment