• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Created a Better Battlelog plugin to show the real players count on a server

    Battlefield 3 Created a Better Battlelog plugin to show the real players count on a server


    Created a Better Battlelog plugin to show the real players count on a server

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Couldn't seem to find a plugin to show real players on a server for Battlefield 3 on Battlelog, just like there are some for Battlefield 4, so I created a very simple plugin for Better Battlelog which does just that.

    You can find the plugin here: https://github.com/Dendari92/bblog-true-players-bf3

    There's a README which explain the installation process, the gist of it is: have BBlog installed and active, go to "Plugins", copy this link in the first text field, press enter and reload the page.

    I made it this weekend after encountering quite a few fake servers and then wasting hours trying to find a plugin for it, so it isn't nothing fancy but should work.

    submitted by /u/Dendari92
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to EA servers. PS3

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:52 AM PST

    So recently when I try play Battlefield 3 & I press online it just tells it can't connect to EA servers & then tries to load but it doesn't do anything & I can't press anything, anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/DesolateMilenko
    [link] [comments]

    Is the double xp still a thing?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Looking for BF3 coop partner

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Need a coop partner for PC. My region is NA. I just need 34,000 points for the mp7. I never played coop before, so I only have the first 2 missions unlocked.

    submitted by /u/sourcemaster1
    [link] [comments]

    I am battlefield

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment