• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Question - does Battlefield 3 work on Ryzen 5 5600x normally?

    Battlefield 3 Question - does Battlefield 3 work on Ryzen 5 5600x normally?


    Question - does Battlefield 3 work on Ryzen 5 5600x normally?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 02:13 AM PST

    I have a problem where B3 doesn't launch and is stuck on joining server. I have tried practically everything and I am desperate enough to factory reset my entire pc, but I'm unsure if the actual problem could have roots in the hardware. I upgraded my processor and I'm sure it worked before the upgrade, but I don't remember if it did after the upgrade.

    Does anyone have a Ryzen 5 5600x processor and the game works normally?

    Edit: Forgot to mention I have the game on Steam

    submitted by /u/SuperkoloPL
    [link] [comments]

    Did they delete favorite battle reports?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:32 AM PST

    I recently decided to be nostalgic and go back and check out my battlelog. I went to check my favorited battle reports and it says they're unavailable. Correct me if I'm wrong but they said these would be saved permanently? I remember checking a couple years ago and they were still there. These battle reports were from 2012.

    I know it's just a scoreboard from 5 different matches but they mean a lot to me and remind me of better days. Also I just wanna stroke my ego looking back at my 108-2 game on operation firestorm lol.

    submitted by /u/eatmyshorts5
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 CO-OP

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Hello, i have bought myself an old ps3 and BF3 so i created a new PSN account and i wanted to play my MP7 but i didnt do the coop on this acc and nobody plays CO-OP anymore. i want to have my MP7 Back. Can someone play with me for a few rounds?

    Greetings

    PSN: Kekkenderkek

    submitted by /u/Stab694
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 (PS3) - TDM Lets Play

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Bf3 Ps3 Fov fix

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:09 PM PST

    can someone help me how I can fix fov?

    submitted by /u/BlaDe47_-_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment