• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Ambient soundscape: Scrapmetal factory

    Battlefield 3 Ambient soundscape: Scrapmetal factory


    Ambient soundscape: Scrapmetal factory

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:06 AM PST

    What are some good maps/modes for this?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:57 AM PST

    SK12 Slug Suppressed Red Dot Sight. Played against some venice unleashed bots and balanced my preferences n came up with this. Only time I don't see myself using this is like, using an LMG on metro *except on A in metro (outdoor building complexes), in which case I will still use it.

    Also want to play Rush on Seine Crossing, that was one of the funnest times. And a silenced SMG on that nighttime map I already forgot the name of. I think back on ps3 I used to try hardcore so I could quickscope people with a silenced 98 on max controller sensitivity and theyd die from a bodyshot lol. Seine crossing hardcore tdm I think that was. My twitch aim is poop right now tho I didn't play fps proper for years.

    submitted by /u/NeurogenesisWizard
    [link] [comments]

    If only it was 2011 again when bf3 was way popular than MW3 once more smh. It’s sad to see the game die out on console, still play it everyday ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Team Death Match Haven - New Server Add To Favorites [PS3]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:35 PM PST

    PETITION BATTLEFIELD 3 REMASTERED

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Hello everyone !

    If like me you want to be able to play Battlefield 3 again and regain those unique game sensations, feeling and gameplay that you do not find anywhere else, then you must sign this petition.

    There had already been previous petitions but there had not been enough signatures.

    I hope that it will succeed in achieving its objective and may be able to reach the developpers.

    Battlefield 2042 added portal mode where you can replay Battlefield 3 maps but in terms of gameplay, it's totally different.

    We want it to be playable on consoles of last generations and PC with open servers.

    If you are nostalgic for the best Battlefield then this petition is for you.

    Thank you all !

    It's here -> https://www.change.org/PetitionBattlefield3Remastered

    submitted by /u/Paul30150
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment