• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 10, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I just want another battlefield 3....

    Battlefield 3 I just want another battlefield 3....


    I just want another battlefield 3....

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    It doesn't have to be the same setting or modern warfare, I just want a game with the feelings BF3 gave me, this isn't just a nostalgia thing either- I played the game last year and it was better than I remembered....closest thing I've found is enlisted tbh, but I still miss 3s maps and gameplay

    submitted by /u/DJlettiejouch
    [link] [comments]

    LONG time bf3 player here... the servers are dying off. 2042 aint got nothing on bf3. all i want is the servers to fill up again...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    every battlefield game since battlefield three has lost the battlefield magick. this game is the ultimate fps. they (DICE) totally messed with a winning formula after bf3 and i hate it. i wish theyd just make it feel like battlefield again, where u dont drop like a fly, where classes are balanced, where teamplay naturally occurs, where tactics can actually make a difference, a game that still amazes you almost ten years later. i just want bf3 servers on ps3 to be bussin again

    submitted by /u/stanleyeasterbasket
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think there will be a remaster next year?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I was just thinking about it as 2042 is a bit disappointing. And BF3 is having its 10th anniversary next year so it would make sense for them to do a remaster. They could either do an MW2019 style game or just the same game at 4k 60fps. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Prior_Forever_8170
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 Flickering then Freezing on Startup - Xbox One X

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    So I understand that this issue maybe can't be fixed and that this game may be a bit dead or old, but I really enjoy it on Xbox one and would love to fix it.

    The Xbox is fairly new so I doubt that it is an issue with the Xbox itself, but whenever I launch the game it flickers like usual and freezes. The last flicker on the bottom right corner is when the game freezes. I can still hear audio in the main menu but other than that this happens 100% of the time. (The flicker is basically a transition into the main menu from the loading screen)

    If anybody has any clue or advice on how to fix this, please reply. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/HydroFuseReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still worth playing in 2021?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I'm on Xbox Series X and wondering does this game still hold up and does it still have an active player base?

    submitted by /u/Prior_Forever_8170
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment