• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Me after playing BF2042 Beta

    Battlefield 4 Me after playing BF2042 Beta


    Me after playing BF2042 Beta

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    PSA: Don't use the attack chopper as a taxi

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Just started playing the game. Is this normal?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    4 will always hold a special place

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts on the Sar 21? Is it underrated or overlooked at worst assault rifle?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Oooohhh

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Why do PC players never spot enemy vehicles and troops

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    So i used to play a lot of bf4 on theconsoles and i was used to my entire team just mashing spot and my entire sceen being a bag of orange doritos. Now ive recently switched to pc and for god's sake it feels like im the only person that has fiqured out the Q button exists. I cant be theonly person that has had this experience right?

    anyways sorry for the rant just had to find somewhere to vent cuz man is it annoying to fly an attack jet when nobody spots enemy tanks and boats.

    Edit: also im finding a lot of hackers online lately any way you can checkif someone is hacking? i heard tow missle hacks are a thing now

    submitted by /u/Maybe_A_Hun
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing on this game on pc

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Seasoned vet on the xbox, but made the switch recently. Oh my, I'm such a noob. I'm enjoying it though :)

    submitted by /u/kupoadude
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the Best beginner AR in bf4

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find the best gun for a beginner like me

    submitted by /u/LAF_Application6854
    [link] [comments]

    Relative noob with a question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've recently started playing battlefield 4 since 3 or so weeks ago. I've read a lot of guides on it for map strategies and how to unlock weapons the fastest etc. So I've found myself playing conquest large on a server that runs only op. locker and it does help with unlocking guns quickly as the games are pretty fast and, if my team doesn't get devoured, you can get some kills pretty fast too.

    Sometimes though I'm in a server where the enemy top 5 all seem to have a 50/5 KD and I was honestly wondering if any of you know how people rock so hard on operation locker? Like how do they not get killed by a random nade or dudes flanking from 6 different directions?

    I'm not complaining I'm just honestly wondering what the pros do different from all the people sprinting directly into the C chokepoint to make a bunch of kills lol.

    submitted by /u/misformath
    [link] [comments]

    i played BF4 for the first time. I enjoy it alot!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Satisfying way to end a game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    So I’m out of the loop. In BF4, I’ve recently redl’d it. However I quickly learned that majority if not all ppl don’t have emblems anymore. (I saw one person with one.)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    And I know I never changed or unselected the emblem I had the years ago I played. In game, I can't see my emblem on my gun or vehicles. But when I go into the Battlelog in-game, I see my emblem behind Hannah. So I was wondering if they did something to mess with it. I was proud of my emblem and liked sharing it with others.

    Did they remove emblems en masse? Also ig I need to know what happened to battlelog too.

    submitted by /u/Toshariku
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a lot of people on multiplayer for bf4?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    My first battlefield was V and now I'm curious how 4 and 1 are. On PlayStation stores, both are on sale for $5 and I didn't want to get the online we're dead.

    submitted by /u/n_allen
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Online Coop

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Does BF4 have online coop? If so how do I play?

    submitted by /u/SnooAdvice5769
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 2042 Open Beta - MD540 Nightbird Killing Spree

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    my pc and BF2042 :(:(

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    My Thoughts on BF 2042 Beta..I love BF3/4

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I am on PS4 slim

    Graphics - The developers arent aiming for realism i think. The color palette is slightly off and soldiers outline doesnt feel quite right to shoot at.The Game HUD looks atrocious.

    Gameplay - Again the gunplay lacks variety and realism of Bf3/4 upto a certain point. The choppers abs jets feel like a Ps2/Early Ps3 game at the most.probably developers are trying to mix up battlefront gameplay with that of Bf4

    The loadout menu (minus map acess in game) - The loadout isnt user friendly. Like if you wish to change a gun then you have to navigate a lot. If anything changing gun scope in game takes a second or two comparing to selecting a manual loadout.

    The changong of scopes in game is a nice feature but you should not be able to change the attachments this quick. You need to find cover and take a second or two more to change the attachments imo. Also just 2 scopes for each rifle?are you kidding me. We should we be able to decide which rifle scopes we wish for a quick change in-game. Bf3/4 had like 10 scopes for each rifle.

    Overall i am not happy with the beta and i will wait for release before ordering the game. Your opinion guys?

    submitted by /u/realsoccerdude111
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like 2042? Should i refund it ?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Hello friend, sorry if the post is about 2042 but i need a suggestion of this real battlefield community. Im struggling if refund it or no. I don't like the base game, and i preorder it just for Portal. What do you think about ? Also, the seasons, the live service... mmm dunno

    submitted by /u/damagehack
    [link] [comments]

    Please give me random loadout suggestions im really bored.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    The title says it all i have every gun in the game with the only one i dont have being the phantom bow. Please im bored.

    submitted by /u/I_Love_Knives
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment