• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Thank you teammate for the spot

    Battlefield 4 Thank you teammate for the spot


    Thank you teammate for the spot

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    when u get behind all the snipers in a TDM

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Took out 2 LAVS at once with some well placed mines and a rocket to get the party started. Doesn't hurt that one of them was stuck...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Do you guys still use this gadget or even encountered someone using it against you because it so rare to come across someone using it

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Every damn time.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Tfw absolutely everyone is scared to push on Metro

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    People that tell you to get out of an attack chopper, just so they can solo pilot the whole game, can fuck right off.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I bombed a flying helicopter

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Game audio bugged, but I replaced it with something better

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    One of my dankest no scopes in history

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Real classic

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Just a casual transport chopper takedown.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    My situation - any tips?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Back in the day I played a bit of bad company on the PS3. I was average(y) at best but loved that game.

    I'm quite new to Battlefield 4 (PC) - it's awesome but i'm a bit rubbish. Part of it is inexperience and partly age (I'm nearly 50 so probably don't have the reflexes of younger players.)

    I' usually play support - most of my kills come from brief but effective murder sprees at choke points using my LMG whilst prone (Usually on the metro or prison maps). I'm pretty good at chucking ammo around too which usually at least spares me from ending up in last place, pointswise. I have had a little success jumping unsuspecting players with engineer shotgun combo too - but that's about it. Most games i die more than I kill and usually, if I turn a corner and run into an enemy player, I die.

    Pretty frustrating, and occasionally I find myself convinced that other players are taking advantage of faulty game mechanics or appear suspiciously bullet proof. This can result in me frustratedly complaining in game chat (which I'd rather avoid - regardless of whether my suspicions are correct or not.)

    So, any tips on how to get better and stop me complaining like a sulky infant :) ?

    Game name: Campamania

    P.s. If I have ever wrongly accused you of cheating/exploiting in game chat, I apologise and feel free to murder me in game. I'm just grumpy (getting old is hell) :)

    submitted by /u/jamerson72
    [link] [comments]

    Dogfighting, what am I missing?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I've been flying Jets for a really long time in BF4 and most of the time its a breeze but every now and then I juuuust get outdogfighted (more specifically in the infinite loops that is bf4 dogfighting smh).

    I've bound pitch up to space bar so I can continually pitch

    I'm pretty comfortable with the whole "matching speed to 313" concept and can do it pretty close both in the easy horizontal loops but also with airbrakes and afterburners in vertical loops.

    However either the people I'm flying against are pretty much perfect at controlling the speeds or I'm missing some last small detail that gives them the slight edge.... anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/Jenk02
    [link] [comments]

    Any one thought of any ways of getting the invisible players?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Like how to spot them with UAV or MAV or sensors...

    Reporting?

    submitted by /u/Gaaylien
    [link] [comments]

    Best clip ive ever clipped :3

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Next on "I Shouldn't be Alive"

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Angry admin bans me from server

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Yeah

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Wire-guided.... IED?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment