• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Battlefield 4 just a lucky shot

    Battlefield 4 just a lucky shot


    just a lucky shot

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 is the only BF where i‘m bad at it… why? I‘m sooo good in 3, H,1 and 5 what am i supposed to do? Help me im under the water

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Funny reload, pinky out.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    When you realize you didn’t get invited to the party

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Saw someone else post their shot, thought I’d toss mine in.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Clean counter-sniper I was proud of.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I wanted to hit the chopper but ended up shooting down the jet. Probably my luckiest shot ever.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Driving the tank is cool and all

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    But being the gunner is so much more fun. The amount of infantry kills you can get is absolutely atrocious. Last game I had on Dawnbreaker I got 15 kills within the first couple minutes of the game. On C point, that place is always infantry city. I felt like a hacker I was decimating the entire team. It was dirty especially with the incendiary launcher and thermal imaging.

    The tanks in this game are really fun even tho I prefer being infantry or flying some sort of aerial vehicle. Best tanks in the entire franchise imo. I like bf1 tanks, but bf4 tanks are where it's at. I don't fuck with BFV tanks and I don't like the upgrade system for vehicles in BFV either. It's so scary being infantry and having a tank run up on you and hunt you down. Staring down that barrel as you quick peek a corner gives me heart attacks every time

    submitted by /u/PsychoLumber
    [link] [comments]

    Have I mentioned I hate choppers?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    First Anti-heli shot!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Helicopter got a bodyguard

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    My turn

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Hello! Everyone in the battlefield Community! I just have one favour to ask all of you. So I’m on PS4 and I’m trying to get the ACE 23 and I need 39 medkit ribbons but I don’t have anyone to do it with. If you are willing to help me my username is abood_107952��

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Mares leg not in inventory

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing BF4 on pc on and off for years and i just realized the mares leg isnt showing up in my weapons inventory. I understand that it should be in the sidearms but its not there for me.

    submitted by /u/Feeble_to_face
    [link] [comments]

    Any Tips For Sniping?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I am a somewhat new player on console (lvl 64, started playing early this year) and for most of my playtime i mained assault and engineer, but i found out that i love the recon kit and the novelty of a sniper rifle. The problem is, i suck, anyone got tips such as weapons, attachments, gadgets and positioning? (I dont like to rush, but neither camp, so i normally stay at a medium to long range)

    submitted by /u/Quiet_Relief_
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever been face to face with an Attack Heli with nothing but a bazooka, and won the battle? To me, there is no better feeling in this game. I left a preview here, with a link to the movie in the comments. Thanks for watching!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    your shots are nice, but what about this shot?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Was playing last night when something wierd happened to my gun

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Right in the numbers

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    When they send the three stooges to kill you

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Yo uh... Console MPX unlocking i guess.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Launched a 24h server to unlock the weapon later with friends. You might aswell get the Chance too.

    Server is called mpx unlocking.

    Have fun. (Lets hope this works out oof)

    submitted by /u/Okuu99-Nik
    [link] [comments]

    Death by collision

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    There are few things more irritating than AA users who have no idea how to effectively use it!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Had three matches on the Golmud 24/7 server which I usually get good matches from, but this time round the same 2 or 3 players kept hogging the AA vehicles.

    Not a problem usually as I find the players who solely use AA are pretty decent, but not these three, oh no. They drive to the very back of the spawn area into the mountains and just sit there trying to pick off the odd plane.

    They didn't bother keeping the spawn roads clear from attack/scout heli's or move forward and they kept in the open so the enemy attack jets utterly shredded them on every run.

    Luckily a few other players started to catch wind and suddenly had mass stinger fire & AA mines at every flying object that came somewhat near our side of the map. But man it was painful to be winning a game but constantly shredded when spawning in vehicles.

    submitted by /u/Lysabetalle
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! After 787 hrs, 8 years later, from 360 to the series x, I made it! Thanks for the advice to use my xp boosts! Love the community and ups and downs. Cant wait for the next one!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment